Posted: 3 years ago

Pakhi is 26. Sai just finished her 12th so she must be 18. I don't think they'll make Virat younger than Pakhi so he'll be 26-27. That's quite an age difference. And Sai is just a kid!! I'm suddenly creeped out a bit.

Originally posted by SwaDarsh-AaRa

Pakhi is 26. Sai just finished her 12th so she must be 18. I don't think they'll make Virat younger than Pakhi so he'll be 26-27. That's quite an age difference. And Sai is just a kid!! I'm suddenly creeped out a bit.

We know the girls ages lol as for virat how old are you suppose to be to become an ACP? i would think he would be closer to 30 or late 20s. Also Samrat is a major so im thinking he is def 30 or above and virat is younger than him. Yeah i feel bad for sai she is forced to get married at a young age for no reason.

Edited by manny136 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by SwaDarsh-AaRa

See if we take the optimistic route, Virat can be ACP at 23 also. Usually people pass 12th at 17-18, if he has gone for a non technical degree, which is mostly the case, then +3 years, i.e. 20-21. Now, after graduation you can attempt UPSC, even I guess it is allowed in final year. So, being the great and intelligent person he is according to the series, he would have cleared the exam in one go.The tenure of written exam to posting can be a year. So basically he should be around 22-23😆😆 logically. Regarding Pakhi, she is his SIL so her age should match with Samrat rather than her crush, but, if he is really 26-27 then the age gap is a thing.

I think even he is the youngest acp he would be at least 28 to 30.

I don't think he would be younger than that😆

Originally posted by incrediblycute

See if we take the optimistic route, Virat can be ACP at 23 also. Usually people pass 12th at 17-18, if he has gone for a non technical degree, which is mostly the case, then +3 years, i.e. 20-21. Now, after graduation you can attempt UPSC, even I guess it is allowed in final year. So, being the great and intelligent person he is according to the series, he would have cleared the exam in one go.The tenure of written exam to posting can be a year. So basically he should be around 22-23😆😆 logically. Regarding Pakhi, she is his SIL so her age should match with Samrat rather than her crush, but, if he is really 26-27 then the age gap is a thing.

Hmm, that's what I was thinking. Realistically, he can be quite young but I don't they're that progressive to show Virat's love interest being older than him by a bit. I think what they'll show is, Virat and Pakhi are the same age and Samrat is a couple of years older.

The age gap between Sai and Virat is interesting! Virat seems to be mature and realistic yet with a sense of deep intensity whereas Sai is impulsive and youth personified. 

Originally posted by Transference

The age gap between Sai and Virat is interesting! Virat seems to be mature and realistic yet with a sense of deep intensity whereas Sai is impulsive and youth personified. 

Agreed! I didn’t think that Sai would be that young. 

But that really adds charm to their story. I have always loved opposites attract trope and this one is perfect. Age difference zyada nahin hain I think. Atleast for me 8-9 years is really nothing. 

I hope he handles the situations maturely. And of course, they are the endgame so their love story better be good. 

Neil is awesome in showing intensity. I sometimes get shy myself when I am watching his scenes ðŸ˜³

I don’t Pakhi will turn out to be a typical Vamp. Maybe grey but definitely not negative. 

Edited by AnonymouslyS - 3 years ago

Sai being 12th topper threw me off guard as well...oh man is the gal going to get married that young ??? not fair 

waiting to see the circumstances under which wedding will happen 

Pakhi & Sayi have 8 years age difference and I can definitely say that the casting is on point. The age difference can be clearly seen looks wise even though real age of the actresses is not know (at least to me). 

Sayi appears young, naïve, innocent with a teenager's attitude. Coming to Virat he doesn't seem to be beyond 30 because he still has that got that 20-30 kind of approach like feeling the connection and trying to make a relationship through it. Even Pakhi is same that's why they easily fell for each other. Virat must be in his 20s because he was really excited about getting her number and couldn't think of saving it to his mobile.😆 Pakhi definitely fell for his charming looks! On the other hand if Samrat was in the place of Virat things would have been different altogether because he's older than Virat and  must be 30+ It definitely would have taken him some more time to even think of a relationship that too if he's interested in getting into one.

Originally posted by AnonymouslyS

Agreed! I didn’t think that Sai would be that young. 

But that really adds charm to their story. I have always loved opposites attract trope and this one is perfect. Age difference zyada nahin hain I think. Atleast for me 8-9 years is really nothing. 

I hope he handles the situations maturely. And of course, they are the endgame so their love story better be good. 

Neil is awesome in showing intensity. I sometimes get shy myself when I am watching his scenes ðŸ˜³

I don’t Pakhi will turn out to be a typical Vamp. Maybe grey but definitely not negative. 

@b true that

PS for me also 10 years diff is fine.... Let's see how they develop though. The way sai is behaving is really something😆