sherlyn, karan and PreePri wedding

Posted: 3 years ago

do u really have such good expectation from sherlyn that she will tell karan to save preeta as she is in danger?

i think she will kill two birds with one stone πŸ˜•

she will tell karan that preeta has run away because she loves prithvi and she is getting married to him? go and watch urself.

preeta might start taking pheras with prithvi to save shrishti and janki's life.

karan will reach there and see preeta taking pheras with prithvi with his own eyes 😳

now the question is....... will karan trust preeta or not? will preeta confess and karan will refuse to believe her? will he reject her feelings based on this? is this a beginning of new misunderstanding track?

anyway, even if karan doesnt believe preeta (because with all these analogies, agni pariksha to preeta ko deni hi hai) i think karan is pretending. he actually knows the truth. he will do it to make his plan successful.

this is just my theory nothing else πŸ˜†

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago

This is so complicated πŸ˜† The story is already entangled as it is πŸ€ͺ 

Originally posted by music_girl

This is so complicated πŸ˜† The story is already entangled as it is πŸ€ͺ 

hahah it is not as complicated as it seems to be. there is a possibility that writer got preeran together only for suhagrat track. i mean un k aik sath hone se story chal sakti hai kia?!

preeta sita preeta sita....... agni pariksha ko de gi phir...... there is a possibility karan wont believe her. πŸ˜•

mahira is going to tell karan that preeta has run away. karan wont believe it until he sees it with his own eyes.

if u remember mahira said to preeta..... main tumara munh kala karoon gi

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago

you are really obsessed by the idea Karan has a plan.πŸ˜†

I guess nothing will happen, after the dance he will be angry with Mahira, and Sherlyn is Mahiras best friend why should he after the drama still listen to Sherlyn and Preeta not believe? 

He knows both have a problem with Preeta.

Originally posted by an_am

there is a possibility that writer got preeran together only for suhagrat track.

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/celebrities/sooner-later-audiences-will-see-karan-proposing-preeta-kundali-bhagya-actor-dheeraj-dhoopar/2020/09/28

if this is the case then Dheeraj last interview makes no sense "There are a lot of nice moments that audiences will get to see now in the show, and we also have surprises for fans so just wait and watch"

Originally posted by Funny29

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/celebrities/sooner-later-audiences-will-see-karan-proposing-preeta-kundali-bhagya-actor-dheeraj-dhoopar/2020/09/28

if this is the case then Dheeraj last interview makes no sense "There are a lot of nice moments that audiences will get to see now in the show, and we also have surprises for fans so just wait and watch"

but anil nagpal said preeran wont be happy. i would prefer to believe anil nagpal πŸ˜†

but anil nagpal said preeran wont be happy. i would prefer to believe anil nagpal πŸ˜†

Yes thats true because after what all karan did he is gonna lose her love forever. And in ekta shows none of the lead couple lead a happy life and so preeran also won't b happy I guess 

but Dheeraj the main actor not anil nagpal 

lol tell me a TV show (EK) where the couples are happy together.

Edited by Funny29 - 3 years ago

It is obvious that they are not going to be happy. If the leads are happy then the show is overπŸ˜†

Originally posted by Funny29

you are really obsessed by the idea Karan has a plan.πŸ˜†

I guess nothing will happen, after the dance he will be angry with Mahira, and Sherlyn is Mahiras best friend why should he after the drama still listen to Sherlyn and Preeta not believe? 

He knows both have a problem with Preeta.

my obsession with the idea of karan's plan is irrelevant here. 🀒

i m talking about karan believeing preeta in prithvi's case. when preeta never believed karan regarding prithvi. there is a possibility karan wont believe when preeta will say prithvi is bad. he might think she is pretending.

sherlyn and mahira will eventually be on the same page somehow. mahira will say preeta has run away. sherlyn might support her because she would want karan to go and stop preepri wedding.

karan has believed mahira and sherlyn over preeta manytimes then why not now? he will be angry with mahira first until he sees it himself πŸ€”