Preesha “Arrest”

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I know the video was recorded by Yuvraj, but For Now family thinks it’s Preesha. Police are arresting her. Why? The fact that a Video was recorded unintentionally and broadcast now everyone knows the Truth 🤔 I mean technically Balraj is in the wrong for doing business like this. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saf7321

I know the video was recorded by Yuvraj, but For Now family thinks it’s Preesha. Police are arresting her. Why? The fact that a Video was recorded unintentionally and broadcast now everyone knows the Truth 🤔 I mean technically Balraj is in the wrong for doing business like this. 

Yuvraj sent the video to Preesha’s phone and saved it in her gallery. That is why people think she took the video. BTW, how could someone have unintentionally recorded such a video? 

(I am ignoring the sloppy police work lol)

Nichuss thumbnail

true wat balraj did is wrong.... for tat they cancelled the award to be given and

banned ru from singing....

(ban info... precap)

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

true wat balraj did is wrong.... for tat they cancelled the award to be given and

(ban info... precap)

The other thing is even rudra mum came in to the room at tht time I'm sure she could be a witness and the video was recorder from the side she was infront of him

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

(ban info... precap)

But They Want Preesha arrested for Balraj getting caught - Doesnt make sense 

Nichuss thumbnail

But They Want Preesha arrested for Balraj getting caught - Doesnt make sense 

lets forget the logic.... here everyone want to trap pree.... forgot the  real content f video🤣

saf7321 thumbnail

lets forget the logic.... here everyone want to trap pree.... forgot the  real content f video🤣

😃 Wheres Neerja, she can tell she Rahul agreed to drop case of wrong medicine etc