Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

Hey,

I'm really really not interested in your bizzare talks. So please.

Says the one who refers to the drivers as dogs and people beneath their employers whom the employers can abuse as they please.

Pot calling the kettle black. πŸ˜†

Before someone cries for the proof.

indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5177977?pn=3

Edited by cutejodikangal - 3 years ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

There's really no point in doing "my fave is better than your fave" right now. Everyone is getting named in this sooner or later. They're all dumping on each other to save themselves. Deepika herself hangs out with RK and Alia and can easily name them if she wants to drag them down with her.

People need to realize this is much bigger than their stupid fan-wars. DP fans are really annoying and always bash everyone else - there's a reason why every fan base hates them on Twitter too. But right now, there is much more to worry about than silly things like how fan groups behave.

You can go back to those kind of fights when things become more normal.  

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: rkisnothot

She probably just upped the number of followers she's buying right now.

Weren't Priyanka and Deepika already under the scanner for buying followers and were supposed to get called by the police? Badshah already confessed to something if I remember correctly. 

Buying twitter,Instagram and FB followers..all of them? she must be having lot of "maal" to spend.

How many rupees for one follower? What is the going rate? 100Rs?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: cutejodikangal

Says the one who refers to the drivers as dogs and people beneath their employers whom the employers can abuse as they please.

Pot calling the kettle black. πŸ˜†

If those comments were said all I’ll do is pray for their soul πŸ™ 

briahna thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: you2

Nothing touches herπŸ˜ƒ.

She has been called druggie for days..look at the support she gets from non BW people..Unlike Alia and others..you don't see her SM followers deserting her.

She just grows bigger!

kitna bhi support mileh...parr daag tho lagh gayi nah....

like aloo koh daagh lagh gayi....

abh kitna bhi wash karo...yeh mitne waala nahi..forehead par chippak gaya...one nepo of all time, other 'maal' of all time.

hey bhagwaan....yeh kya hua....corona seh, nepo seh, 'maal' seh....kitna lamba saffar 2020 ka

whats next...

bira caught redhanded in ayan's bed...pls someone find out rights about this incident....will they get behind bars?

tough days ahead.

πŸ€”

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Wait for the other shoe to drop. Ranbir is also going to be right in there with everyone else. 

Aaaah.. I think it is escaping noone's notice how not a single guy is being named πŸ˜† Amazing. I guess only the women are 'druggies' in Bollywood and if a man was doing the same aka Sushant, it's also some woman's fault. Even though it is confirmed how he has been smoking pot long before that. I wonder if the other shoe will ever drop. 

Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Working in Bollywood!! 

In no other part of the world would such hue and cry be made over a few grams of recreational marijuana. I can walk over to a plaza a few yards away and buy any strain of marijuana along with any brand of toilet paper right now. Too bad, India doesn't have either. 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: briahna

kitna bhi support mileh...parr daag tho lagh gayi nah....

like aloo koh daagh lagh gayi....

abh kitna bhi wash karo...yeh mitne waala nahi..forehead par chippak gaya...one nepo of all time, other 'maal' of all time.

hey bhagwaan....yeh kya hua....corona seh, nepo seh, 'maal' seh....kitna lamba saffar 2020 ka

whats next...

bira caught redhanded in ayan's bed...pls someone find out rights about this incident....will they get behind bars?

tough days ahead.

πŸ€”

Arre bhai daag acche hain.The ones with most daag become immortal.Are yesteryear heroines used to be drunk most of the time..last year there was a film on mahanati..maha-nati(actress).Broken hearts,alcohol,pain,betrayel..they all make a legend.

Actresses like Shraddha-so sweet? She is going to be questioned tomorrow..Media is too bored to even mention her name.

Woh kismat..only few get.It is Deepika's destiny