mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Any movie you watched first day first show and what was your experience like?

I watched Chapaak first day first show for Deepika and the movie was an underwhelming experience. The only good part was Deepika and Massey's chemistry, and of course Deepika's acting.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Star Wars - The Last Jedi and Star Wars - The Rise of Skywalker. 2 years apart. Watched both first day first show. Couldn’t control my excitement before the screening. Had booked in advance. 2 shows that too for the same day.

Enjoyed Last Jedi a lot. Had mixed reactions for the finale.

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Jab Tak Hai Jaan. And that too it was Thursday release in UAE which probable was a first show in all over the world. 

Little Disappointed because I expected a lot more, But I enjoyed, I went out to watch it five more times in two weeks time. (That's also a record to me)

So many when there is no PVR and multiplex....

Jab black hoti thi Balcony tickets😆 

Sabse bada khiladi

Mohra

Khiladiyo ka khiladi

Jeet

Ghayal

HAHK

Rangeela

Coolie no 1

Many more ...

Awesome experience..

Edited by ZanduBaaM - 3 years ago
Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Dhoom3 😭

Terrible experience. Me apne friends ke saathi gyi n I sponsored both movie n snacks. Meri puri saal ki college ki savings ek din me waste ho gyi thi 😭 aamir holding pee wala face ne mujhe saar dard de dia 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

So many when there is no PVR and multiplex....

Jab black hoti thi Balcony tickets😆 

Sabse bada khiladi

Mohra

Khiladiyo ka khiladi

Jeet

Ghayal

HAHK

Rangeela

Coolie no 1

Many more ...

Awesome experience..

Could u tell me if you remember what was the fdfs of Coolie No 1 like? I love the albums and have heard from people older than me that every time the songs would come on the public would actually dance, clap and throw money!

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Could u tell me if you remember what was the fdfs of Coolie No 1 like? I love the albums and have heard from people older than me that every time the songs would come on the public would actually dance, clap and throw money!

That time we have 6-7 single screen in our city and coolie no 1 was released in 2.  Tab poster se pata lagti thi movies 😆 auto pe poster chipka ke cuto puri city main ghoomta tha 😆

Response mast hota tha..yes people dance clap but never saw throwing money .... Even HAHK movie ke waqt to Screen pe jab bhi song aata tha to colourful blub on ho jate the 😆

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

That time we have 6-7 single screen in our city and coolie no 1 was released in 2.  Tab poster se pata lagti thi movies 😆 auto pe poster chipka ke cuto puri city main ghoomta tha 😆

Response mast hota tha..yes people dance clap but never saw throwing money .... Even HAHK movie ke waqt to Screen pe jab bhi song aata tha to colourful blub on ho jate the 😆

I heard about the posters on rickshaws, that was the only publicity back then haha! Other than radio which was only Vividh Bharti na?

Oh my what a time it must've been! Back when movies were entertaining and songs were great. I wish I could've seen all that! You're super lucky!

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

I heard about the posters on rickshaws, that was the only publicity back then haha! Other than radio which was only Vividh Bharti na?

Oh my what a time it must've been! Back when movies were entertaining and songs were great. I wish I could've seen all that! You're super lucky!

That time poster was a trailer for us ...one movie had more than 5-6 kind of different poster which indicates the story and this make curiosity in the public mind.

That time even the canteen was reasonable but they have limited food...Like bread pakora, samosa, popcorn cold drink 

even the cinema owner always sold the ticket more than the seats because of that time no seat number concept in my city...Many people saw the movie standing up and due to this if  you are alone watching the movie then  forget the toilet break   🤣

many good memories ...whaat a time 🥳

CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bahubali 2

Kgf

Chennai Express

Dhoom 2