Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

People can use common sense to believe Kangana or not. There are true blue fans of many superstars in Bollywood. How can they tolerate Kangana if she speaks against their favorite superstar.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I have been anti Kangy like for eons... but why I agree with her as opposed to the entire Bollywood... she had many many valid points... and all these pseudo feministas shaming her speaks volumes about them... they are so so afraid lol... can’t wait for fireworks when each of them will have their walk of shame in connection with something or the other... Hamam mein sab nange hai...

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Actually Yes..thats what happening here.....thread is going against us...lock down fast, fast, fastttttttttttttttt.....kabhi kabhi fisal na jaye hamse😆

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: desicrowd

I have been anti Kangy like for eons... but why I agree with her as opposed to the entire Bollywood... she had many many valid points... and all these pseudo feministas shaming her speaks volumes about them... they are so so afraid lol... can’t wait for fireworks when each of them will have their walk of shame in connection with something or the other... Hamam mein sab nange hai...

I can give you six trillion dollars if any of the Patriarchy gang members' name comes on that list. It's very obvious that Rhea's lawyer is up to some scheme. 

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

There's nothing wrong in supporting a colleague who's wronged by the system. Mind you celebs who r supporting rhea are independent filmmakers, outsiders n activists. No Alister os supporting her. So kangna's nepotistic Bollywood mafia theory doesn't apply here

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: subhs

There's nothing wrong in supporting a colleague who's wronged by the system. Mind you celebs who r supporting rhea are independent filmmakers, outsiders n activists. No Alister os supporting her. So kangna's nepotistic Bollywood mafia theory doesn't apply here

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5176647?pn=2 

^This thread has all the list of celebs who posted Roses are red violets are blue 😆

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Also, Bollywood actors and actress members accused audience/citizens of witch hunt when they started disliking, speaking out, or even commenting on their posts, but some how their behavior to shut KR or even post the same message isn't witch hunt/mob mentality? How are they any different from us? Is it because they speak in well mannered english? 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: subhs

Wont them supporting her openly expose them? A listers have been silent from beginning.. 

And why would they do it themselves when others r doing it for them.. 

BW has time n again supported freedom and justice for people like Sanju, Salman while they were actually arrested for crimes that were well known.. Sooraj was also supported and now Rhea too..Anything that has something to do with drugs, alcohol etc.. Why? 

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Just a thought. If these BW people are quick to react to patriarchy and see action on Rhea as a witch hunt ( even i see the media reaction as going overboard), why was Nawaz exempt from this rule? Haven't his wife and niece levelled serious allegations against him? That isn't patriarchy.. Liberal people openly associate with him.. While it is entirely their choice whom to associate with, it would help if they don't try to project themselves as flag bearers of women's cause, as they clearly aren't. Their outrage is clearly selective

I truly believe that everyone is furthering their agenda.. No one is bothered about Rhea except her close family..