Posted: 3 years ago

Don't kill me. I've made many anti Kangu responses on IF. But the speed with which anti BW discussions get shut down while Kangana continues to be open target actually proves every bad thing that was said about BW thus far. They are proving that they function like a clique, the mafia, the mob, allowing no dissenting voices. 

In other words: the messenger is extremely problematic, but her message will be believed by many more because of such tactics. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago

What discussion was shut down ?

Are you talking about topics being locked in this forum ? Well leave that to our illustrious moderators šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ˜†

Kangu is absolute qtiya person. 

But with whole staged same ā€˜roses are redā€™ slogan which matches Rheaā€™s T-shirt she wore when she got arrested, BW is proving Kangu right. 

IF pe toh PR 24x7 mojood hai. šŸ˜†

Edited by NimbuMirchi - 3 years ago

As Iā€™ve said before, KR is only spewing venom, but others have done much worse. Way worse. And a lot of these actors appear to be ā€œinnocentā€ but their biding is done by PR. They hire PR firms to do their dirty job, while KR does it on her own. 

I donā€™t care how problematic KR is, my fight is against nepotism. And I support her fully

Originally posted by Pappu.Pager

As Iā€™ve said before, KR is only spewing venom, but others have done much worse. Way worse. And a lot of these actors appear to be ā€œinnocentā€ but their biding is done by PR. They hire PR firms to do their dirty job, while KR does it on her own. 

I donā€™t care how problematic KR is, my fight is against nepotism. And I support her fully

Way worse ? I heard she was poisoning someoneā€™s food with her blood. Isnā€™t that murder 1

Kangu swing both ways she play for herself and she is also playing for SSR case!

Originally posted by stranger.67

Kangu swing both ways she play for herself and she is also playing for SSR case!

I'm not supporting her behavior. I'm saying the antics of the BWers are proving her claim that they function like a mob - complete with turf wars, drugs, and criminality. Look what's happening. Every anti BW thread gets shut down while Kangana gets called every name under the book, and no problem.

Originally posted by HearMeRoar

I'm not supporting her behavior. I'm saying the antics of the BWers are proving her claim that they function like a mob - complete with turf wars, drugs, and criminality.

I am sure she knows many things thatā€™s why she is claiming but claim kerte kerte kudh ki na clinax bana de!

Originally posted by stranger.67

I am sure she knows many things thatā€™s why she is claiming but claim kerte kerte kudh ki na clinax bana de!

Bhai/behen, that was not the point I was making. BW PR  on IF and elsewhere shuts down debate on their behavior while it remains open season (metaphorically) on Kangana, thus actually giving credence to her claims!

I don't know who is right, but I do see she is right on their clique mentality. A person like me will be (and am) thinking: if she's right about this, what else is she right about?

Originally posted by HearMeRoar

I'm not supporting her behavior. I'm saying the antics of the BWers are proving her claim that they function like a mob - complete with turf wars, drugs, and criminality. Look what's happening. Every anti BW thread gets shut down while Kangana gets called every name under the book, and no problem.

Hmmm...good point...