Posted: 3 years ago

😕

Why don't know but I feel she is behind it. Case thoko espe. Twitter detectives ke pas koi na koi proofs toh mil hi jayega. 

Pehle kya mast thread banata tha ab ye sab lukkhagiri wale threads kyun karne lag gaya👎🏼

She might. Afterall she's the national witch, you know. 

Originally posted by S_H_Y

Pehle kya mast thread banata tha ab ye sab lukkhagiri wale threads kyun karne lag gaya👎🏼

pehle? It's always been the same kind of thread 😄

Yes she is the cause of all evil if you'd want to believe some people, and Sushant's family are full of holy saints

Originally posted by ponymo

Yes she is the cause of all evil if you'd want to believe some people, and Sushant's family are full of holy saints

Sare neutral hone ka natak karne wale log love bashing his family . Thoda guts toh rakho na and openly bolo I am supporting Rhea . Why hide behind the neutrality card ? 😆😆

Originally posted by LiveEatLove

Sare neutral hone ka natak karne wale log love bashing his family . Thoda guts toh rakho na and openly bolo I am supporting Rhea . Why hide behind the neutrality card ? 😆😆

No one has to say they support either side. Seeing the injustice happening is enough. Not everyone has to be so blind that they can't see what is happening.

Originally posted by Tezaa

😕

Why don't know but I feel she is behind it. Case thoko espe. Twitter detectives ke pas koi na koi proofs toh mil hi jayega. 

Haan yaar, I think Mahesh Bhatt helped her in this. Alia went to China last year right? 🤪

Originally posted by Tinah

No one has to say they support either side. Seeing the injustice happening is enough. Not everyone has to be so blind that they can't see what is happening.

What injustice ? 

Kuchbhi GIFs | Tenor

Edited by BinKuchKahe. - 3 years ago