Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Sharpener

Did Deepika or Katrina give Ranbir the freedom to engage in physical infidelities? No. But Badnaam family ki badnaam alia did, so Ranbir ki toh lottery lag gayi 😆

Wait he cheated on Aliaa but with whom,?

Originally posted by Bekind

Wait he cheated on Aliaa but with whom,?

She said on some show, I think KWK, that as long as Ranbir doesn't break EMOTIONAL fidelity, she will be good. 

Originally posted by Sharpener

She said on some show, I think KWK, that as long as Ranbir doesn't break EMOTIONAL fidelity, she will be good. 

Ladkiyan shaadi ke pehle aise bahut gola deti hain. Shaadi ke baad U turn. 🤔

Neetu hasn’t cropped her out yet so it’s still on. 

Neetu wanted non controversial bahu?  😂🤣

Originally posted by zara321

Well alia and rk visited sanjay dutt last night, so they are still together

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDzVz_EDqm0/?igshid=lhn69c0py3a8

OMG Aloo looks like she hasn't slept forever. 

Their relationship was always more like a show-off! And they are still seen outside together because Brahmastra isn't released yet. If they even breakup, then it will be harder for us to know since Kjo won't let his movie to get sabotaged. But since Alia is in this film so already they are at huge risk.

Since Ranbir is always an image conscious guy so he will probably end up leaving her. I don't think that Neetu would also be by her side for longer, coz the whole Bhatt family has ended up leaving a Kalank to their family heritage. Both the mom and son seem to think about their reputation more than anything else.

Edited by ffkhan - 3 years ago

Frankly, they're both liabilities to each other😆

Originally posted by ffkhan

Their relationship was always more like a show-off! And they are still seen outside together because Brahmastra isn't released yet. If they even breakup, then it will be harder for us to know since Kjo won't his movie to get sabotaged. But since Alia is in this film so already they are at huge risk.

Since Ranbir is always an image conscious guy so he will probably end up leaving her. I don't think that Neetu also would be by her side for longer, coz the whole Bhatt family has ended up leaving a Kalank to their family heritage. Both the mom and son seem to think about their reputation more than anything else.

Exactly it has been a pubicity stunt for Brahmastra 

Alia was targeted as the next big thing. However,

Alia and Karan have done self destruction by being too greedy.

she won’t Ever reach where current stars have unfortunately. She will always be known for nepotism rather than how great her career graph is or her work. her career holds no relevancy nor credibility today as her whole image is considered a fluke. It’s become way more transparent after ssr fiasco.

She’s lacks authenticity and organicness, in addition to real beauty. And for an actress, that is important. Alia will remain relevant but if ranbir wants India’s darling/sweetheart, Alia bhatt is not the answer anymore. 

ranbirs image hasn’t changed much, maybe if Karan was snatching films for him and promoting him to an exaggerated, stealing awards for him. Then it would be different. 

Edited by vsbarry - 3 years ago

Originally posted by zoinks

Even in his flop phase, Kaka's brand value was high. Earned the highest during that period. Now earns less. Movies still getting postponed. Kapoors have been losing assets, living or material, one after another. I am not talking about my pov or what is right. I am thinking here from Neetu's pov, and Neetu's POV ultimately turns her son's POV.

Ranbir is not “The Ranbir Kapoor” anymore! He is ageing.. now a lot of handsome and new guys are there.. so I don’t think he holds the same brand value anymore... him dating Alia was a plus point for him since he can still get the top actress go gaga over him...he will only hold on to Alia if she can still hold on to her position otherwise he will dump her as well... talking about Neetu she reminds me of Akshay’s mom from Indian matching...according to many sources she was the reason behind Ranbir- Kat breakup