Posted: 3 years ago

Neetu doesn't entertain Aloo or her mom on IG anymore.

Originally posted by zoinks

Almost. Bramhasta's value has gone down coz Alia is in it. The Kapoors are not having chain ki neend, family-wise. Indian boys' moms turn superstitious when things in theirand their son's life don't go well.

What has changed for RK?It is Alia who has suffered..if Neetuji believes in the panauti business.

Ek duje ke liye hi bane hai dono 

Neetu doesn't entertain Aloo or her mom on IG anymore.

Noooo She is nice to Alia's relatives too.She wished her aunt  HBD!

Edited by you2 - 3 years ago

Badnaam Alia gave Cheater Ranbir all the freedom to engage in physical infidelities. So obviously he will marry her, where else would he find such a doormat? 😆

Break up coming soon. RK only dates girls whose career hot and happening. From Deepika to Katrina and now Aliaa.

Almost. Bramhasta's value has gone down coz Alia is in it. The Kapoors are not having chain ki neend, family-wise. Indian boys' moms turn superstitious when things in theirand their son's life don't go well.

I agree on that 😆

Originally posted by you2

What has changed for RK?It is Alia who has suffered..if Neetuji believes in the panauti business.

Even in his flop phase, Kaka's brand value was high. Earned the highest during that period. Now earns less. Movies still getting postponed. Kapoors have been losing assets, living or material, one after another. I am not talking about my pov or what is right. I am thinking here from Neetu's pov, and Neetu's POV ultimately turns her son's POV.

Edited by zoinks - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Bekind

Break up coming soon. RK only dates girls whose career hot and happening. From Deepika to Katrina and now Aliaa.

Did Deepika or Katrina give Ranbir the freedom to engage in physical infidelities? No. But Badnaam family ki badnaam alia did, so Ranbir ki toh lottery lag gayi 😆

Originally posted by NeemKaP

It’s a cutthroat industry. Who isn’t a di*k to someone to protect their position and stature? 

I was thinking whether to mask it... eventually left as is 😆