Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Janvi_Chahal

It must have been when the the rope on the truck was pulled and it got all smoky. 😂

Loll, you were bang on!

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Janvi_Chahal

Actually, looking at the pre-cap I don’t think it did lol. I think Neel and Chahat switched with someone else 😳. But regardless I am happy. I would rather have them fall in love FIRST and then get married. They shouldn’t be forced to fall in love because they are married. 

From the initial promos that was my pet peeve that how can Chaahat marry + live with him as his 'wife' as it won't be accepted in the Muslim faith. I'm glad the cv's took this route.🥳 I want to see their love story. Seeing Neels character it's going to be passionate and Chaahat is no less!❤️

ishagur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

From the initial promos that was my pet peeve that how can Chaahat marry + live with him as his 'wife' as it won't be accepted in the Muslim faith. I'm glad the cv's took this route.🥳 I want to see their love story. Seeing Neels character it's going to be passionate and Chaahat is no less!❤️

So true! I am glad they aren't just bringing in Chahat's faith when convenient in the storyline and then leaving it out when it's not. It is shown throughout the episodes which I am happy about! :) I also like how they aren't taking the cliche route of marriage when they don/t like each other and after falling in love. I would rather have them fully understand each other and love one another and then choose the path of marriage.

Sofna thumbnail

Today's episode was hilarious .🤣

Chaahat getting ready for each rasm was🤣🤣🤣

Karan and pratibha have amazing comic timing. Pratibha is really doing justice to her role!😆

shreyatode1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yup today's epi was quite funny n their dialogues are 😂 😂 

Waiting for their SR so much fun will be there 

ishagur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Today's episode was hilarious .🤣

Chaahat getting ready for each rasm was🤣🤣🤣

Karan and pratibha have amazing comic timing. Pratibha is really doing justice to her role!😆

I MUST say this being Pratibha's first role she is doing an amazing job! Quite honestly I didn't even think it was her first show!

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Afghan Jalebi 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDn6LV3lOlp/?igshid=11jmzn0akx6oc

Sofna thumbnail

These two are soo hilarious.

I'm enjoying they way they're interweaving the main thrill of the story with the nok jhoks as well as the slow addition of romance. 😆

darkstormm thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

These two are soo hilarious.

I'm enjoying they way they're interweaving the main thrill of the story with the nok jhoks as well as the slow addition of romance. 😆

Who do you guys think the mystery person is?

Nichuss thumbnail

Loving the current track..........

wat will happen when truth of CHahat will be out...........