'Criminal Nepotism In Bollywood,' Says Jiah Khan's Mother on Sushant

Posted: 3 years ago

"You are talking about nepotism; there is a criminal nepotism going on. Children of these actors, producers, directors, they are tamed. My daughter told me that Sooraj Pancholi once said that Salman told him that it's not about working hard, it's about who you know, and you know the right people. When you come to Bollywood, you're trapped and isolated and people start controlling you. These are the cliques of Bollywood. These people are not even educated, they've never even gone to college," said Rabia Amin.

Have to pull out these dark people'

"Bollywood is not only about darkness, there are people who have light. Not everybody needs to get into such gossip groups, bullying, drugs. I am very angry, we have to pull out these dark people. Bollywood is full of talent. Let them show their talent, entertain the people. It's a beautiful world, but these people over the last 15 or so years have turned it around into a dirty business," she added. 

Earlier Jiah Khan’s mother Rabia Amin had drawn parallels between the death of her daughter and Sushant Singh Rajput saying, "Looking at the photographs and circumstances, it looks very similar to my daughter’s death, but if the police is under pressure then a homicide begins to look like a suicide.”

Jiah Khan was found hanging at her residence in 2013. Sooraj Pancholi, who was allegedly named in her suicide note, was arrested and then released on bail. The case is still underway.

I feel for her. She lost her young daughter and never got justice.

Jiah's death is an extremely big miscarriage of justice- she literally NAMED who abetted her!

Originally posted by Sashay01

Jiah's death is an extremely big miscarriage of justice- she literally NAMED who abetted her!

I agree.

And yet nothing happened with the police and judiciary turning blind eye to everything she is saying and probably has already said. Bravo to the law and order. 

This is what happens when you dish out truckloads of money to uneducated Morons of this NOT so amazing so called industry. 

Originally posted by JackSparrowcraz

"You are talking about nepotism; there is a criminal nepotism going on. Children of these actors, producers, directors, they are tamed. My daughter told me that Sooraj Pancholi once said that Salman told him that it's not about working hard, it's about who you know, and you know the right people. When you come to Bollywood, you're trapped and isolated and people start controlling you. These are the cliques of Bollywood. These people are not even educated, they've never even gone to college," said Rabia Amin.

Have to pull out these dark people'

"Bollywood is not only about darkness, there are people who have light. Not everybody needs to get into such gossip groups, bullying, drugs. I am very angry, we have to pull out these dark people. Bollywood is full of talent. Let them show their talent, entertain the people. It's a beautiful world, but these people over the last 15 or so years have turned it around into a dirty business," she added. 

Earlier Jiah Khan’s mother Rabia Amin had drawn parallels between the death of her daughter and Sushant Singh Rajput saying, "Looking at the photographs and circumstances, it looks very similar to my daughter’s death, but if the police is under pressure then a homicide begins to look like a suicide.”

Jiah Khan was found hanging at her residence in 2013. Sooraj Pancholi, who was allegedly named in her suicide note, was arrested and then released on bail. The case is still underway.

I'm sorry for jhia khan  her mother and I can understand a pain of a mother after her daughter suicided. But I want to tell often we didn't accept reality and fact and often we blame others because is more easy and more easy to cope with our sense of guilt. We have seen some days ago pics video of jhia at 16 so a minor with that pervert of Mahesh Bhatt. So I ask where her family was when jhiai at 16 was in the arm of a person like Mahesh Bhatt where her mother was? There are  many parents in particular mother that push their daughters cause they succede have success in bw or other industry.. Sooraj is not a saint and probably they had a toxic relationship but they barely know each other fo r 6 month he was 21 and she was 27 and if you search in her note she said that she was abused raped before sooraj too so I'm sorry even here I couldn't see evidence of other that suicide. 

Originally posted by Anika80

I'm sorry for jhia khan  her mother and I can understand a pain of a mother after her daughter suicided. But I want to tell often we didn't accept reality and fact and often we blame others because is more easy and more easy to cope with our sense of guilt. We have seen some days ago pics video of jhia at 16 so a minor with that pervert of Mahesh Bhatt. So I ask where her family was when jhiai at 16 was in the arm of a person like Mahesh Bhatt where her mother was? There are  many parents in particular mother that push their daughters cause they succede have success in bw or other industry.. Sooraj is not a saint and probably they had a toxic relationship but they barely know each other fo r 6 month he was 21 and she was 27 and if you search in her note she said that she was abused raped before sooraj too so I'm sorry even here I couldn't see evidence of other that suicide. 

How is that relevant😕

Originally posted by Pr1yanka

And yet nothing happened with the police and judiciary turning blind eye to everything she is saying and probably has already said. Bravo to the law and order. 

This is what happens when you dish out truckloads of money to uneducated Morons of this NOT so amazing so called industry. 

Agree

Now its time for  MB gang to come out and declare Jihas parents are Physco.....

See these people Family are sad for so many years..they lost there young daughter and culprits life didnt change a bit...Why there is no justice even in Gods court....Why God??????

sometime feels so sad for people who suffer for no fault of theres

But really have faith on God....will wait and watch

Originally posted by Charaiveti

How is that relevant😕

and do you think she could suicide just for a guy after 6 month of relationship? Come on... Be realistic here this relationship seems toxic both way probably he didn't commit and she was clinging on him I feel  she suffered a lot more in her life than this sooraj guy who know what she had to endured in her life having seen her video with that pervert Mahesh and she was 16 i repeat where her family was then?