Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

"Never seen him cry like this. He fainted also" - Pithani (New IV)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

This was a painful image.

gima1090 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”Heartbreaking

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Then why Sumita is saying to Arnab that Sushant expressed his fear With his sister that now they will be after him ? Is this article an attempt to say that Sushant and Disha are not close and there is no link between these two cases? Is Smitha and Sushant sister lying then?

Edited by SriRani - 3 years ago
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

I don't understand, why do good people have to suffer that much? What did Sushant do to deserve this? Nothing! He was a purehearted person who didn't deserve such pain from all corners. I wish you are happy wherever you are now Sushant πŸ’”

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by-Sailor-Moon

I don't understand, why do good people have to suffer that much? What did Sushant do to deserve this? Nothing! He was a purehearted person who didn't deserve such pain from all corners. I wish you are happy wherever you are now Sushant πŸ’”

my mother tells this to me- this world is a hell for good people and paradise for the sinners

This case can be solved in 1-2 days if Mumbai police and Bihar police will work together. But looks like there is something fishy which we are don't know therefore daily one new theory popping out in media.

Goodbyesss thumbnail

My head is spinning , Samuel mentioned that sidharth came into picture later and sidharth is closer to Rhea than Sushant 

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-ZanduBaaM

This case can be solved in 1-2 days if Mumbai police and Bihar police will work together. But looks like there is something fishy which we are don't know therefore daily one new theory popping out in media.

I don't think there is something fishy just Mumbai police tried to make content public investigating on bw  and now that sushant family lawyer and Bihar police deviated the case on reha etc. They try to cover their incompetence   for me here there are not big fish but probably  small fish who take some advantage of a fragile guy like sushant was in that moment. Then media politician made it big confusing and personal political agenda

arshiipk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

His name was used because he was famous .. that's how the media works.. why did it affect him so much πŸ˜’