Posted: 3 years ago

They both went to Sushants funeral, did a whole dance online about him .... lots of concern shown

But why are they quiet now ? Not asking for justice ? Wasn’t Kriti an ex too?  

They don’t have to give verdicts.... but can’t they at least ask for justice ? 

More than shraddha miffed with kirti.. Shraddha seems an acquaintance not a close friend

Writing some poems won't be enough kirti.. 

Speak up if you know something.. Nd most probably you must be knowing 

What would the message entail ?

Justice for Sushant or Sushant needs justice ? Just those simple words everyone is going on about ?

Unless you expect them to mention Rhea ?

Kriti never loved SSR for real .. it was a casual affair for her ... also for the hype and movie promotion for raabta ... she was not serious with SSR else she would not left him .. just my POV

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

What would the message entail ?

Justice for Sushant or Sushant needs justice ? Just those simple words everyone is going on about ?

Unless you expect them to mention Rhea ?

I just want Bollywood to come together and protest for CBI probe. This is the least they can do.

Kriti till date never accepted she dated SSR even though its not hidden fact in industry that SSR left Ankita for her. Many do deny their relationship with ex so its not anything new. We don't know how their equation was post breakup. Not everyone is cordial with their ex. Even SSR and Ankita were not in touch post separation. 

As for Shraddha the girl is genuinely nice. She had her own struggle due to the whole sting operation drama. 

With SSR as his number kept changing his own family close friends were not able to reach him. With lockdown rules the situation got more worse I suppose. 

Never found Kriti Genuinely feel for Sushant more than what a normal frnd must feel. She is not that much shaken as Ppl here Shipping them beleived..

Yes it was shocking for her, she was hurt and she didn't fake anything in all these. Her feelings were true and what many of frnds will feel after a sudden demise of someone..

Also she kind of hinted 'trouble in his mind' and Kind of supported the 'depression' thing doing rounds even when Everyone close to Him said He wasn't even effected then. Maybe She thought to go with the flow or knew something is beyond my comprehension. 

But if she was so vocal in Supporting the Suicide by Depression for the Blind theory made by fans - why not just #JusticeForSushant or #CBIforSushant just once and support his family seeking justice.

It's totally her call to do this or not but the SushKirti fans made them sound like the Most compatible partners and stuff I am saying this.

They never seemed to be in 'love' might be normal affair which happens and it's not wrong. Both of them aren't wrong. 

It's juts that when you were supporting One Theory and Called off the Fans, Medias everyone trying to speculate what went so wrong that he took his own life? Then Be Vocal enough to Support another theory backed by a Legal FIR. Y were they trying to shovig the His Mind lead to his death theory down our throats so Aggresively (TALKING ABOUT WHOLE OF BW HERE)

Asking CBI investigation no where means calling Rhea criminal. You can ask it to just prove that Nepotism didn't made him do this or lead to Depression. You can do it if u GENUINELY Care (because he needs the Support now more than ever because he is no more to clear his stand).

Clearly BW doesn't want people to know how Ugly and Life threatning few situation can be in BW and also who r those powerful people.

Kriti is an extremely important person in this whole saga. She can shed light on Sushants mental health and tie a lot of loose ends. 

I can understand her dilemma though. If she claims Sushant was mentally disturbed, she faces the wrath of the witch hunters and gets called a boot licker. If she claims Sushant was perfectly normal, she still gets embroiled in this case having to provide intimate details of their relationship.

Regardless, she needs to come forward and shed some light. It will go a long way in providing justice & closure for everyone concerned. 

Originally posted by aaditi123

Kriti is an extremely important person in this whole saga. She can shed light on Sushants mental health and tie a lot of loose ends. 

I can understand her dilemma though. If she claims Sushant was mentally disturbed, she faces the wrath of the witch hunters and gets called a boot licker. If she claims Sushant was perfectly normal, she still gets embroiled in this case having to provide intimate details of their relationship.

Regardless, she needs to come forward and shed some light. It will go a long way in providing justice & closure for everyone concerned. 

No one called her Boot Licker or witch hunting her. You desperateness for proving these all is just because of Depression is Appalling. I said if she and those who knows and Was there to Claim about his Mental health and chided fans now what's stopping them (INCLUDING SONAM, DEEPIKA AND ALL) from Asking Justice for Sushant.

Kriti can take responsibility and Kind of refer he had problem in his head then Y not eager to know or rather insist an investigation just through a normal post just to show support to know if He really did what he did because there was prblm in his head or the whole Depression thing was Used Against him.

Deepika the Flag bearer of Depression Saga isn't she interested to know If a Depressed person can be pushed towards Slow death by wrong medication or not. 

You care about Mental health then u should care not just about the stigma regarding it but also make your Viewers n their family Alert of the Crimes that can Use their depression in a negative way. 

Wasn't Bollywood Very Soon came out to give a Verdict and Went silent.  Well blame the audience's outburst today but what ABOUT Jia Khan? Why wasn't BW vocal then??

Look out the bigger problem out there than just going around saving everyone's a**.

And Kriti or Dipika or other A lister being shut in this case is NO WHERE BASHING OR BLAMING THEM. It just means they Just Cannot come out and speak because of the Power and the Backup these criminals have. If Today Kriti speaks up and Against it her career might be over who knows Maybe Much More Grave situation she has to face. 

It's not blaming Kriti or Dipika it's about the under play  Power that Runs In Bollywood. Anything n any crime can be hidden in BW which is Wrong. The system needs to get called out.

Kriti did agree to his mind being his enemy. Indirectly pointing out that it was his mind that led to this. Back then when I coping up with  it was a suicide resulted by depression , Kriti's post convinced me of the same to some extent.  Considering everyone close him up till 2019 have been speaking , he looked totally fine and he had great zeal towards life, taught them a lot. I dont understand her claim now, since they were not in touch after probably 2018 September or so.

Shraddha was a friend/acquaintance  and did not comment on how he died. What could have happened, just that she was basking in the memory of her friend.Her post was genuine from a colleagues' perspective. And I dont really expect BW to go with the #justiceforsushant. 

Even the makers, cast and crew of DB including Mukesh Chabra(very close friend I assume) have been posting till date just about Dil Bechara. Bring in Sushant when they want more promotion, want to be seen. Mukesh denied talking anything w.r.t his sudden tragic demise. What could have led to this.