Rhea wanted Low Security house - Broker & Gym trainer Interview

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

He mentioned how Rhea was the one always meeting him while Sush use to be in his car. Also, she insisted on this house especially which has no security as such, no big lobby and even agreed paying Extra money for it. Even the broker says 'Khurafati dimag hoga tabhi li hogi'. It was she wo made the deal and they shifted Dec'19.

Every one speaking the suspicious things are After the Europe Trip. God Knows What he was given and How. NOT EVERYONE WILL BE LYING AND TELLING EXACTLY SIMILAR THINGS. 

https://twitter.com/TimesNow/status/1289107713054539780?s=19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

According to gym trainer Sushant's Hands and Legs use to go Numb after taking medicine but he wanted to finish the course because if he left mid way it will cause more harm. Also another trainer confirmed saying he use to go hayware.

https://twitter.com/TimesNow/status/1288819496522625024?s=19

Maybe that's y He stopped taking it and then when the domestic help informed them they tried removing him from their way. Maybe. I don't know. But he started the medication around Dec'19, and Rhea needed a new Flat for that Maybe she manipulated Sushant saying staying in isolation will not lead outsiders knowing about his Medical condition. 

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Good to see other news channels combining hands in doing the sleuthing...the people who should be doing the sleuthing are busy covering up.

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Did the incidents happened in the same house which Sushant very lovingly showed in Asian paints homes??

Goodbyesss thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Did the incidents happened in the same house which Sushant very lovingly showed in Asian paints homes??

Nope ..

It happened in this new apartment with low security , even the area a was odd, Rhea Carefully  chose 

Edited by RomyaForever - 3 years ago
.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

I think it's after that he shifted all of this happend the house where rhea aapa took him (can be wrong though)

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Given how the dept that should be doing all of these are busy in behaving like goons, good job by news channels to actually get the people connected to him. I really pray every damn person involved in his end is punished.

Edited by Thatgirl16 - 3 years ago
Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

No that house had a balcony

falah5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Unbelievable unbelievable this is extremely sad nd scary.. 

That's the reason he stopped taking meds nd these wolves conveniently made everyone believe that it happened coz he stopped taking meds.. 

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

He changed that house? 

It was such a beautiful house and a lot of thought had gone behind its interiors 

Even I have started to believe that it may not be a suicide