Debate Mansion

Irrfan's son faces social boycott because of his religion.

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Baabil pen down his thoughts in his insta story. 

https://twitter.com/iPriyanka_S/status/1288526154752643073?s=20

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinklingmoon thumbnail

Unity in diversity, Sarv dharm sam bhaav jo school me padhaya gaya tha sab mitti me mil gaya hain. What vultures have we becomesmiley11

Edited by Twinklingmoon - 3 years ago
Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Ok I feel bad for the boy already- not because of what he has stated here but because he is about to get trolled majorly. 

Aiyyo! Maybe he is feeling extra sensitive after losing his dad.

Twinklingmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sashay01

Ok I feel bad for the boy already- not because of what he has stated here but because he is about to get trolled majorly. 

Aiyyo! Maybe he is feeling extra sensitive after losing his dad.

He's well known, well to do and son of a celebrated actor yet he has to face this discrimination. Imagine the horror people without power has to face in tier2,3 cities and rular interiors of India. 

HugeScarcity thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I feel for him and it's horrible what's happening to him but this post is exactly how nepotism persists. People say they don't want star kids yet won't stop showing any interest in them...and then say the audience isn't equally responsible.

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

People should have really paid attention in class. School did teach us to look beyond religion par tab toh awara aashiq ban na tha sabko. Ab aise hi hate phaylao🤦

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

😆 Nice try...There are so many diferent types of Vultures out there.....from every religion..

For Baabil---dont worry about fake friends, they r worthless creature.......Good luck to Baabil👍🏼

Edited by maha15 - 3 years ago
CuttingChai thumbnail

Good, you dont have those fake friends who probably were your friend cos of your father and were chasing clout. Those friends dropped you probably cos your father died. I doubt a true friend would stop being someone's friend becos of their religion. Make new friends. 

Edited by Nahiiinnn - 3 years ago
khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

in pakistan its muslim vs ahmediis  qyadyanis

in india its hindu vs muslim

when will people stop fighting for religions ....i guess no religion teach to be like saas bahu for each other.....life was beautiful in childhood when u were unaware of religious hate and bigots and hatred for others

Edited by Arsalan_khan - 3 years ago
Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn

Good, you dont have those fake friends who probably were your friend cos of your father and were chasing clout. Those friends dropped you probably cos your father died. I doubt a true friend would stop being someone's friend becos of their religion. Make new friends. 

Very well said. A true friend would not. Hope he and his brother are able to cope with the loss of their dad. Babil sounds a little sensitive.