Posted: 3 years ago

Hello guys!!! My name is Vinitha and I'm new to this forum!!! I had started watching "Yeh Hai Chahatein" during this lockdown period!! And TBH, I loved the serial!! While the tender moments of Saraansh with both Preesha and Rudraksh melts the heart, RuSha scenes put the screen on fire at times and strikes a chord of our hearts as well.... And not to forget the sisters, Ahaana (bhabhs in Rudra's accent) and Mishika; they never fail to make us laugh until our stomach hurts..

The acting of the cast is just amazing!! And Abra Qazi is just amazing... The way he portrays a rockstar, Only word to describe - FLAWLESS! He manages to give his best in every single scene! 

Being a caring brother, loving father, supportive husband, ideal son while also showing his immature, childish, careless character, he was just too good!!! He nailed the scene where he sees the dead body of his brother!!

And RuSha scenes are all just too perfect!! Every single one was magical in it's own way! 

I'm just so much in love with the serial!!

Ps : do follow me on instagram : 

https://www.instagram.com/_._.vini_._/

~ VD

Edited by VinithaDhawan - 3 years ago

Originally posted by VinithaDhawan

Hello guys!!! My name is Vinitha and I'm new to this forum!!! I had started watching "Yeh Hai Chahatein" during this lockdown period!! And TBH, I loved the serial!! While the tender moments of Saraansh with both Preesha and Rudraksh melts the heart, RuSha scenes put the screen on fire at times and strikes a chord of our hearts as well.... And not to forget the sisters, Ahaana (bhabhs in Rudra's accent) and Mishika; they never fail to make us laugh until our stomach hurts..

The acting of the cast is just amazing!! And Abra Qazi is just amazing... The way he portrays a rockstar, Only word to describe - FLAWLESS! He manages to give his best in every single scene! 

Being a caring brother, loving father, supportive husband, ideal son while also showing his immature, childish, careless character, he was just too good!!! He nailed the scene where he sees the dead body of his brother!!

And RuSha scenes are all just too perfect!! Every single one was magical in it's own way! 

~ VD

Welcome to the fandom. Yess!!!! The show is best in every angle. The cast, the leads and the couple, the storyline everything is just great. 

Yes Abrar Qazi is phenomenal in his acting which makes us fall in love with him❤️

Rudraksh Khurana is a package.😳

And RuSha just make us speechless.

Originally posted by VinithaDhawan

~ VD

Welcome aboard! Would love to interact with you in other threads and discussions going forward. Happy watching! 

Originally posted by YHCstan

Welcome aboard! Would love to interact with you in other threads and discussions going forward. Happy watching! 

Thank you so much!!! I'd love to be a part of the other threads! Though I'm not much active, I'll try to be in touch with everyone!!😊

Originally posted by Love_Rudra

Welcome to the fandom. Yess!!!! The show is best in every angle. The cast, the leads and the couple, the storyline everything is just great. 

Yes Abrar Qazi is phenomenal in his acting which makes us fall in love with him❤️

Rudraksh Khurana is a package.😳

And RuSha just make us speechless.

Thank you for a warm welcome! 😃

And yes, RuSha is magical in every way possible!! 

Originally posted by Ms.Tufani

Welcome to the forum :) 

Thank you!!! 😃

Hi!! 

Welcome to YHC world!⭐️

I’m glad you are enjoying YHC and liking RuSha. :)

Abrar and Sargun are doing fabulous as Ru and Pree and their chemistry is one of the highlights of show! RuSha!♥️

Welcome to the YHC world!! You’ll love it here❤️🤗

Welcome to the forum and our fandom ❤️ All of us love RuSha here. Abrar is of course a fantastic actor and Sargun compliments him perfectly