Debate Mansion

Why Kangana is being labeled as "right wing" ?

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

How easy it has became nowadays to label someone "right wing" to prove them atrocious but people don't even know the basic definition. 

By definition Left-wing politics supports social equality and egalitarianism, often in opposition to social hierarchy. It typically involves a concern for those in society whom its adherents perceive as disadvantaged relative to others as well as a belief that there are unjustified inequalities that need to be reduced or abolished.

She is actually supporting the left wing ideology here who wants equality and not the other way around. 

Now link her with BJP :) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Nowadays left wing and right wing is defined by who the person supports and who they oppose (also who are behind the person and who oppose the person)  and look at the twitter warriors/media people and social media influencers trending and supporting kangana and the ones opposing her.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Bollymafia doesn't believe in equality
Maroonporsche thumbnail

She belongs in the "Crazy Wing" 

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

I agree that she is neither left wing or right wing- she is in the self serving, opportunistic wing and her only politics is what will give her influence and attention.

At the moment, towing the current party line is beneficial so that is the bhakti she is doing. Her sister goes on psychotic but entertaining rants calling Aamir Khan a 'jehadi' and uses hateful terms for all Muslims. Kangana herself calls Khans outsiders on prime time, I have heard her bayaan on DP going to JNU, she referred to the whole university as "tukde tukde gang" and said if Deepika wants to go to a place that is "anti national" it's her choice. This is just some of the clever and subtle insinuations she has used.

Doesnt take a genius to figure out her leanings

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sashay01

I agree that she is neither left wing or right wing- she is in the self serving, opportunistic wing and her only politics is what will give her influence and attention.

At the moment, towing the current party line is beneficial so that is the bhakti she is doing. Her sister goes on psychotic but entertaining rants calling Aamir Khan a 'jehadi' and uses hateful terms for all Muslims. Kangana herself calls Khans outsiders on prime time, I have heard her bayaan on DP going to JNU, she referred to the whole university as "tukde tukde gang" and said if Deepika wants to go to a place that is "anti national" it's her choice. This is just some of the clever and subtle insinuations she has used.

Doesnt take a genius to figure out her leanings

from a 30000 feet view everyone belongs to opportunistic wing, be it congress or BJP. none is saint

Sashay01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TMKOC_MY

from a 30000 feet view everyone belongs to opportunistic wing, be it congress or BJP. none is saint

Maybe youre right. But she is definitely opportunistic in the current context

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She is showing signs of being pro right wing and even her supporters are basically right wing trolls on twitter but she is not really. 

It's just that she wants to go with the flow as bjp is in power or else she used to hang out with barkha dutt and a few other leftist journos in the past . There's even an article of her saying she enjoys eating beef of about 2011-12 and now talks about gau raksha through her sister's account .😆

Sashay01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolcucumber

People are being abused as bhaktas day in day out on this forum and nobody bats an eyelid. If somebody called Amir jihadi and they become hateful towards all Muslims? 

Umm yes? Is that even a question? Calling Aamir a terrorist without any sarr pair because of his religion is despicable! Forget being a mega star or whatever, he is a colleague of Kangana's! How rude and uncouth of her to do that??

I dont condone calling anyone a bhakt but at the worst, it means fan of Modi ji, how is that making fun of anyone's religion? However you are right I would still not use it or do unnecessary name calling to anyone. Just because someone is doing it does not make it right. And again Kangana's own sister (with her blessing) name called her co worker!!!!  Jehadi literally means you're calling someone a terrorist!!!! You dont see anything wrong with that?

Sashay01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sashay01

Umm yes? Is that even a question? Calling Aamir a terrorist without any sarr pair because of his religion is despicable! Forget being a mega star or whatever, he is a colleague of Kangana's! How rude and uncouth of her to do that??

I dont condone calling anyone a bhakt but at the worst, it means fan of Modi ji, how is that making fun of anyone's religion? However you are right I would still not use it or do unnecessary name calling to anyone. Just because someone is doing it does not make it right. And again Kangana's own sister (with her blessing) name called her co worker!!!!  Jehadi literally means you're calling someone a terrorist!!!! You dont see anything wrong with that?

I apologise if you felt it was making fun of a religion, it was not. I dont think Rangoli or Kangana deserve any apology but I see it from your point of view. My point about jehadi being wrong still stands.