Qurbaan hua Episode Discussion Thread no 1 - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by vinlora

Yes in today's episode they shown that saraswathis child is alive and in incubator since it is premature..chahat knows this but I don't know why she is hiding it from neels family...maybe she feels that baby is not safe in this house bcoz on death bed saraswathi told chahat that somebody pushed her... 

Oh ok thanks for clearing my doubt ๐Ÿ˜Š

hey i am sanam and i am watching qurbaan hua but this week we have repeat telecast

Ohh that's cool.

Hi Jacina, I'm Neha๐Ÿ˜

Posted: 3 years ago

Please use this thread to discuss episodes of QH show.

Thanks.

Erum

Hey, can anyone give written updates of lockdown series of Qurbaan hua??

I'm not able to see on Television and the zee5 app is the worst app I've ever seen, so needed the updates......

What did you guys think about todayโ€™s episode? Overall I thought it was good! Looking at Chahatโ€™s dress that she wore in the last part and the dress she wore in the promo it looks like she will be โ€œburied aliveโ€ by Neel either tomorrow or the day after so I am excited to see how that goes and how she is saved cause we all know Chahat wonโ€™t be dying anytime soon. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Thatโ€™s a guarantee!

Loved this weeks epis. 

Especially today's where she rubs her lipstick onto his lips๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜›

It certainly got kuch kuch brewing between the two ๐Ÿ˜‰- otherwise there was no need for Neel to so vehemently attempt to scrub it off๐Ÿ˜›

Yes, will love to see how Neel will try to ignore his feelings for Chahat

Originally posted by nehhz335

Yes, will love to see how Neel will try to ignore his feelings for Chahat

Thatโ€™s certainly going to be a treat to watch! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Originally posted by Sofna

Loved this weeks epis. 

Especially today's where she rubs her lipstick onto his lips๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜›

It certainly got kuch kuch brewing between the two ๐Ÿ˜‰- otherwise there was no need for Neel to so vehemently attempt to scrub it off๐Ÿ˜›

I loved that scene! It almost seemed like Neel was trying to rub of the tiny feelings he has for Chahat that has developed as he was rubbing of the lipstick. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚