Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Vidya reveals why Shakuntala is a wholesome biopic | Masand interview

Posted: 3 years ago

She reveals so many unknown things about the real Shakuntala Devi in this interview that they found during the research for the film.

https://youtu.be/B7XbWr1na1o

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ahana_Sehgal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I won't be able to watch Rajeev Masand interviews ever ,due to his  smear campaign and blinds on Sushant and other bollywood actors. Glad to see Kangana name and shame him on Arnab's show at Prime time.. Now apart from internet savy people, the majority will also know about how toxic this guy is..

Slow claps for bollywood hypocrisy , who will run campaigns for stopping online harassment and online bullying , but will happily participate in Rajeev's show, who is responsible for spoiling so many actors mental health. 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Ewww ... This guy is still getting to do interviews? 😖

When will this corona end, absolutely heartbreaking when Vidya spoke about how they are shooting in post covid era- crew members getting brain fog, sweating in PPE suits and in outdoor shoots in India it is usually so hot with all the external lights and everything!

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This guy is still working? I noticed arnab never took his name when he was cross-questioning kangana...hai Kon yeh...itna important kyun hai? Blinds hi toh likhta hai na? has he done anything worthwhile in his career other than writing blinds? 

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

This guy is still working? I noticed arnab never took his name when he was cross-questioning kangana...hai Kon yeh...itna important kyun hai? Blinds hi toh likhta hai na? has he done anything worthwhile in his career other than writing blinds? 

He has been an entertainment journalist and critic for a long time. Not gonna lie I do enjoy his interviews/reviews and roundtables a lot 

Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi

He has been an entertainment journalist and critic for a long time. Not gonna lie I do enjoy his interviews/reviews and roundtables a lot 

Well, whatever he might have been in the past, he should be jobless now. 

kites_and_stars thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He is still writing blinds.