Posted: 3 years ago

I think it’s called Payback. Sorry can’t remember the author. 

Edited by shruti - 3 years ago

I’m looking for a OS I think it was where khushi is running late to get to RM with the ghee from her house but the rickshaw guy starts harassing her and she threatens to call her husband and just then arnav comes and saves her and calls her his wife lol. 

Hey!!... I'm searching for a ff which is on memory loss sequence... 

Actually I remember the whole story but I forget it's name. 

In this ff Arnav lost his memory in a car accident when he was returning to shantivan as Khushi won Mrs. India title. He forget his memory and remembered that it's 6 june. After which Khsuhi starts working in AR as Payal's sister and she goes for shopping with Anjali and Payal as she is going to work in AR. Arnav feels an attraction towards her but as ASR he starts to avoid her.

Then Lavanya comes and he thinks she is still his gf and scolds Khushi when she comes in his cabin when he was with lavanya. 

Then his family tells him about Khushi or maybe he himself comes to know about their marriage. Then in the end, khushi tells him about their story and wears the saree she wore on photoshoot and they make love.

But Arnav's memory was not returned till the end as long as I remember. 

Well IPKKND 2 is better  i guess..  If anyone need help about episode clips let me know....  

Edited by Jobayermania - 3 years ago

I read an arshi story few years before.In that payal marriage get cancelled arnav will call kushi to sheesh Mahal and propose to be in live in in turn he will let akash marry payal.she will ask him to just fill her maang so that she can live with him she will come to Delhi and will work and live with him.In that anjali always gets dream of a noose they will go to foreign for fashion show and live in his uncles castle at that time she will fill her maang one day and they will have a fight over it during the charity ball event someone will try to misbehave with kushi that time arnav will understand his love for kushi and will marry her .

In this payal is a negative character she will be obsessed with arnav after her marriage with akash she will try to separate arshi by garima and kushis ex fiance help.she will be enrolled in a club she was a dangerous women in this story.

If anyone know this story please tell

Hi,

Please can someone help me in finding this ff. This is  based on Sheetal track.

Buaji calls Payal to enquire about khushi then only they realise khushi is missing. 

Meanwhile, Khushi has met with an accident while saving a girl and her phone is broken.

She is admitted in hospital and find out that she is pregnant. She wants divorce from Arnav. Payal is also angry with Akash. 

This story is complete. 

Originally posted by kushiasr26

I read an arshi story few years before.In that payal marriage get cancelled arnav will call kushi to sheesh Mahal and propose to be in live in in turn he will let akash marry payal.she will ask him to just fill her maang so that she can live with him she will come to Delhi and will work and live with him.In that anjali always gets dream of a noose they will go to foreign for fashion show and live in his uncles castle at that time she will fill her maang one day and they will have a fight over it during the charity ball event someone will try to misbehave with kushi that time arnav will understand his love for kushi and will marry her .

In this payal is a negative character she will be obsessed with arnav after her marriage with akash she will try to separate arshi by garima and kushis ex fiance help.she will be enrolled in a club she was a dangerous women in this story.

If anyone know this story please tell

Secret Passion by Tina

If anyone have video of 50 shades of grey VM on Arshi 

kindly please lete know it's on Vimeo before

Hello to all IPKKND lovers!

I am looking for a story on the Sheetal track where everyone is neglecting Khushi and NK can see her pain. NK then takes Arnav for a drive and tells him that if Arnav cannot keep Khushi happy , he will take her away because he loves her. Then they  have a fight and Arnav realizes his mistake. please help me find this .

Thanks 

Does anyone have access to the Barun Sobti/ASR - Reason to Remember the Name VM? I think it was by himyname22 (Puja I think?)