Butta bomma. 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏👏 - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Of course it is. 

Armaan Malik sang the song. Pooja Hegde is the female lead.

Baaki Allu Arjun plans to debut in the hindi market with his next. Most probably even the director will release his next in hindi. So present future  relation to bollywod dono covered hai πŸ˜†

And it’ll most probably air dubbed in Hindi on Sony Max πŸ˜†

Of course it is. 

Armaan Malik sang the song. Pooja Hegde is the female lead.

Baaki Allu Arjun plans to debut in the hindi market with his next. Most probably even the director will release his next in hindi. So present future  relation to bollywod dono covered hai πŸ˜†

Shreya and Sonu Nigam have sung in so many regional movies. Should we share all. 

Originally posted by FreeTheNipple

πŸ˜†

That is bhutta though.

Ya Corn bum.

Originally posted by Nahiiinnn

Shreya and Sonu Nigam have sung in so many regional movies. Should we share all. 

Pooja hegde counts atleast right , she is bollywood actress πŸ˜†? Actually now that u say it even Shreya sang a song in this movie. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by LotusPetals

And it’ll most probably air dubbed in Hindi on Sony Max πŸ˜†

No he released first look of the film. They are planning for theatre release in 4 languages. Might even dub in hindi by himself like Prabhas did. 

Pooja hegde counts atleast right , she is bollywood actress πŸ˜†? Actually now that u say it even Shreya sang a song in this movie. πŸ˜†

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab6A-I5HxqU

I have no interest in Chunkey Pandey movies. You can post it in main forum if u like. No need to torture me individually for this πŸ˜†

Butta bomma is telugu word .
butta= basket
bomma= toys/dolls.
in andhra butta bomma I.e basket toys/dolls which are beautiful are famous,popular like Barbie doll n there is folk dance form also of andhra butta bomma . Here butta bomma means beautiful doll like barbie doll .Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 3 years ago

I have no interest in Chunkey Pandey movies. You can post it in main forum if u like. No need to torture me individually for this πŸ˜†

Cos its your logic.πŸ˜†

This song is a treat. 

I still love 

The choreographer Jani is such an amazing dancer and then he has someone like Allu performing.. Allu arguably  is the best dancer technically  in Indian Cinema. 

Pooja is lovely but she can’t dance even the simplest step. 

Wish it had Sai with Allu.