Live Chat with Parica on Hotstar Monday 8 pm

Posted: 3 years ago

Wohooooo.... With the show making a comeback here we have our leads doing a live chat on Hotstar.... Monday 8pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCf2GWjBSwg/?igshid=h1vismr563zt

Nothing could have been better than this😬

but inka live chat aayega yoh show kab aayega🤔

waise bhi SP ke do face pair hai 

Wow so excited finally sp is coming with its best pair onscreen 

SP’s 2 TOP shows Ke Leads doing Promotions ....

Good going SP đŸ‘..... Sahi promotion kar rahe ho . 

Naira and anupre have become the face of SP. 

Audience ka swagat karne baithe hain kya dono??? 😬

It will be great to see them again though. Although I  assume both will be doing the LC from their respective homes. 

Parth ka SNS sanyaas over huaa kyaa ???

Also I don’t think they’ll be live together ... the session will be divided I guess ...assuming it’s Insta live ... 

Originally posted by RollingStones

Parth ka SNS sanyaas over huaa kyaa ???

Also I don’t think they’ll be live together ... the session will be divided I guess ...assuming it’s Insta live ... 

It can be on split screen can't it. LCs with multiple parties hote toh hain. 

Originally posted by hope4u

It can be on split screen can't it. LCs with multiple parties hote toh hain. 

Insta allows one 2 ppl to LC (face to face)

If someone from SP is conducting the LC toh woh banda hoga and one from Parica.

Yeah if it’s only Parica doing then it’s different . But I feel someone from Channel will be there as it needs to be initiated .Like Parth himself initiating and adding Erica will become unofficial promotion event. 

Anyways it depends on if they doing face to face live ... twitter chat Huaa toh baat Alag and if it’s zoom then multiple is possible .

Edited by RollingStones - 3 years ago

Originally posted by RollingStones

Insta allows one 2 ppl to LC (face to face)

If someone from SP is conducting the LC toh woh banda hoga and one from Parica.

Yeah if it’s only Parica doing then it’s different . But I feel someone from Channel will be there as it needs to be initiated .Like Parth himself initiating and adding Erica will become unofficial promotion event. 

Anyways it depends on if they doing face to face live ... twitter chat Huaa toh baat Alag and if it’s zoom then multiple is possible .

Hmm... Let's see... I feel when they've said anurag prerna, the mean together only. Like anurag may initiate and the add ore and both will take questions from audience and talk and ask them to watch the show. 

A person from SP conducting the LC will be too formal and won't give the chance to fans to see them together. The purpose is defeated na then. The couple is the pull for the channel. 

Let's see

That's a great way to promote the show with the leads. Hope the writers dont forget that they are the leads đŸ˜†