Dil Bechara Trailer Shatters All Records- Most Liked Trailer Ever - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by ninny

Exactly this! Even his hype for Dhoni was short lived because he was attacked by negative articles and his films got shelved. Chhichhore despite being a blockbuster movie was ignored by industry. Leave sushant none of the cast member got recognition for it. So I am fine even if this mediocre trailer is getting so much attention. Sadly sush could not experience so much love in his 12 years of career. 

Is it? I only watched like 2 clips and from whatever I watched I found the whole vibe uplifting....May be I wasn’t just making sense of anything and only was just focussing on him...I do need to make a couple of more attempts to actually finish watching the whole trailer without my sweaty eyes blurring the vision out, let alone be able to make sense out of it! 

Originally posted by cricketfan1

Is it? I only watched like 2 clips and from whatever I watched I found the whole vibe uplifting....May be I wasn’t just making sense of anything and only was just focussing on him...I do need to make a couple of more attempts to actually finish watching the whole trailer without my sweaty eyes blurring the vision out, let alone be able to make sense out of it! 

Honestly I was always worried how this movie will turn out to be. I have seen few of Mukesh's interviews and he always mentions he has given Bollywood touch to the story (means made it super cheesy). Although I was sobbing throughout the trailer but it was because of what has happened. If things were different then I wouldn't have felt any emotions. Sush looks cute and Sanjana isn't as bad as I was expecting but overall the trailer seems very web series or television movie type. Fios despite being a very generic cancer lover story had it's own aura.I can't judge the entire film with trailer but I wasn't really impressed. Hope Chhabra has handled emotional scenes nicely and not made them too dramatic because if done well they can uplift the overall quality of the movie. 

I have no intention of spoiling the official trailer thread so will say it here😆 the trailer is lackluster.. had it not been for the tragic circumstances, it wouldn't have been much talked about.. nothing really impressed

That being said, we have had hit trailers and movies for worse reasons so I guess this can be a grand send off of Sushant from BW

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

He is watching and he is happy❤️

Remembering Late Actor Sushant Singh Rajput's Take On Life | LEFToye

Yet it took his death to get to this point. Imagine if he had still been alive. The trailer would probably have been in the hundreds of thousands at max. 

Originally posted by ProfMcGonagall

Yet it took his death to get to this point. Imagine if he had still been alive. The trailer would probably have been in the hundreds of thousands at max. 

You can never know these things. It might have been well received 

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

You can never know these things. It might have been well received 

Maybe. But seeing the comments under the trailer it seems like a majority are there for SSR. Even I liked the trailer and will watch it for him.

If there's any celeb I was ever a fan of SSR topped that list. I've watched all his movies except Sonchiriya because the dialect was hard for me to understand.

Originally posted by ProfMcGonagall

Thats a sad reality, people only shower this much love and praise on someone when they die, they dare not say anything bad about them. But when they are alive people feel they are allowed to judge and hate on them, i still see that happening now 

Also alot of these views and likes are also coz people are trying to take revenge on nepotism

Edited by zara321 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by ninny

Honestly I was always worried how this movie will turn out to be. I have seen few of Mukesh's interviews and he always mentions he has given Bollywood touch to the story (means made it super cheesy). Although I was sobbing throughout the trailer but it was because of what has happened. If things were different then I wouldn't have felt any emotions. Sush looks cute and Sanjana isn't as bad as I was expecting but overall the trailer seems very web series or television movie type. Fios despite being a very generic cancer lover story had it's own aura.I can't judge the entire film with trailer but I wasn't really impressed. Hope Chhabra has handled emotional scenes nicely and not made them too dramatic because if done well they can uplift the overall quality of the movie. 

Actually these kind of movies are not my cup of tea at all....I haven’t even watched FIOS nor have I ever attempted to read the book despite of all the glorious reviews....Such stories need a genius storyteller to make it a effortless watch- something like what Gulzar did with Koshish...I don’t like it when the director makes it obvious that he is here to make you feel bad about someone’s misery and I hope for SSR’s sakes DB doesn’t have that kind of vibe... 

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

He is watching and he is happy❤️

Remembering Late Actor Sushant Singh Rajput's Take On Life | LEFToye

He is watching n not happy seeing d hypocritical , sick still continuing with their lol there 😢

I still remember the topic I made on here years ago where I said the guys I wanted to see make it big in Bollywood, sushant was on top of the list who I saw a potential to be a superstar. He was an outsider and hard working, charming guy and I wanted him to win. I have seen cancer movies like this before and wish it was a different type of story, don't like sad movies. Sushant should've chosen happy comedy movies maybe that would've made him happy in real life too.