Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KewlDude thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

It has beaten even Avengers.  That is something.  Whoa!!! 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

He is watching and he is happy❤️

Remembering Late Actor Sushant Singh Rajput's Take On Life | LEFToye

coldbrew thumbnail

16 million views and 4 million likes so far.. with more to come. There's def. strength in numbers and I just added a like too. I hope all his detractors are burning in hell. 🥳

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SurnaTaal

yeah no....all the credit for those views and likes goes to his...untimely demise? 

otherwise i highly doubt the same bunch of people who are fawning over this mediocre trailer today would really give a damn about it if sushant was still alive and kicking #bittertruth   

The girl is good. Even as shes dying ❤️

Its nice but it also is making me sad...that it took for someone to die to be able to hear a few kind, civil, nice words ! I am not asking people to like or shower with praises everything that they watch, but how I wish we can at least be a bit more civil in expressing our opinions?  

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sad part about sushant is that all the actors in his age group that delivered hits have experience huge love support from audience and had media hype and etc but sushant delivered the 2nd biggest blockbuster hits and nobody appreciated him when he was alive. If you compare the actors we give hype to and his box office records, you’ll realize his numbers was much higher. It took his death to realize the great actor he was. I feel angry at myself for not supporting him and was busy hyping mediocre 

LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sushant... I hope you see this from where you are ❤️

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Terenaina

Sad part about sushant is that all the actors in his age group that delivered hits have experience huge love support from audience and had media hype and etc but sushant delivered the 2nd biggest blockbuster hits and nobody appreciated him when he was alive. If you compare the actors we give hype to and his box office records, you’ll realize his numbers was much higher. It took his death to realize the great actor he was. I feel angry at myself for not supporting him and was busy hyping mediocre 

Exactly this! Even his hype for Dhoni was short lived because he was attacked by negative articles and his films got shelved. Chhichhore despite being a blockbuster movie was ignored by industry. Leave sushant none of the cast member got recognition for it. So I am fine even if this mediocre trailer is getting so much attention. Sadly sush could not experience so much love in his 12 years of career. 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: ninny

Exactly this! Even his hype for Dhoni was short lived because he was attacked by negative articles and his films got shelved. Chhichhore despite being a blockbuster movie was ignored by industry. Leave sushant none of the cast member got recognition for it. So I am fine even if this mediocre trailer is getting so much attention. Sadly sush could not experience so much love in his 12 years of career. 

That’s what breaks my heart. I feel sad to be part of the group that didn’t celebrate him when he was alive. I got so busy with mediocre stuff and believed these negative articles. If there was a time machine. He could’ve seen the love and appreciation people have for him when he was alive. His news is not only in India, several different countries was televising it