Qubool Hai

LOOKING FOR A STORY SINCE YEARS (PLEASE HELP)

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello Guys !

I hope you're all good and everything is going on well in your life. I read a story years and years ago (well there are two actually). They were something very very very different and they've stayed at the back of my head since so so long. I hope someone from you would be able to give me a name or a link if yes, a BIG thanks to you in advance.

Plot 1 :

Zoya is a gorgeous model living a disguised life with one of her aunts (I guess it's dilshaad I really don't remember though). She lives like a nerd and has taken a break from her posh life and gone to Big ass glasses , loose T-shirts and pajamas from satin gowns , bodycon dresses and anything that spells sexy. Enters Asad Ahmed Khan (a cricketer by profession and a casanova of sorts) he flirts with her irrespective of her looks. In the story he persuades Zoya while she keeps him at a distance but she finally gives in. They get intimate and finally after a lot of debate together. Or so I can recall...

Plot 2 :

Asad and Zoya are very very good friends as Zoya's late husband was best friend of Asad. They hang out most of the time and the story opens with a WILD hug that would confuse you but they're just friends. Out of nowhere they spend a night together and she starts disposing him off like hell. He keeps on going back to her and they have a chat somehow on the porch of her house. There was a line where is a reference of "Be careful what you wish for" if i'm not wrong because she ends up pregnant in the epilogue. Also I guess she already had a son (maybe not i don't know).

Please tell me if you know anything about these two stories it is going to be a HUGE favour. 

Lots of love,

Ritzy   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arpita_Mirage thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I remember the first plot. But it's removed from the forum. I believe the author to be Vinita. All her stories are no longer available. 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Arpita_Mirage

I remember the first plot. But it's removed from the forum. I believe the author to be Vinita. All her stories are no longer available. 

Oh Okay Cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool (Crying in a corner)

Are there any other stories like these on IF or any other site ?

Would love to read them.

Also did the author upload anywhere else ?

meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

Hello Guys !

I hope you're all good and everything is going on well in your life. I read a story years and years ago (well there are two actually). They were something very very very different and they've stayed at the back of my head since so so long. I hope someone from you would be able to give me a name or a link if yes, a BIG thanks to you in advance.

Plot 1 :

Zoya is a gorgeous model living a disguised life with one of her aunts (I guess it's dilshaad I really don't remember though). She lives like a nerd and has taken a break from her posh life and gone to Big ass glasses , loose T-shirts and pajamas from satin gowns , bodycon dresses and anything that spells sexy. Enters Asad Ahmed Khan (a cricketer by profession and a casanova of sorts) he flirts with her irrespective of her looks. In the story he persuades Zoya while she keeps him at a distance but she finally gives in. They get intimate and finally after a lot of debate together. Or so I can recall... 

I guess this is FF was called "Attracted to the Unattractive '

I believe this is removed from the forum, 

Plot 2 :

Asad and Zoya are very very good friends as Zoya's late husband was best friend of Asad. They hang out most of the time and the story opens with a WILD hug that would confuse you but they're just friends. Out of nowhere they spend a night together and she starts disposing him off like hell. He keeps on going back to her and they have a chat somehow on the porch of her house. There was a line where is a reference of "Be careful what you wish for" if i'm not wrong because she ends up pregnant in the epilogue. Also I guess she already had a son (maybe not i don't know).

Please tell me if you know anything about these two stories it is going to be a HUGE favour. 

Lots of love,

Ritzy