Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Entertainment journalists spill the tea about stars| BBC Asia

Posted: 3 years ago

Entertainment journalists Nayandeep and Justin along with content creator Prajakta spill the tea about stars, their relations with them and promotions. The journos talk about Dhanush, Salman, Kajol, Saif, Kareena, Varun Dhawan, Kangana, Ayushmaan anong others.

https://youtu.be/xEVU9HRxnpY

This is from Haroon's show called Bollywood Uncovered. It's quite an interesting format. Posting other videos from the series too:

Do film reviews matter: Rajeev Masand, Sucharita and Ankur Pathak

https://youtu.be/Fzko06I2-2E

The Power Games: Pap Viral Bhayani and SRK'S former publicist Mandvi Sharma

https://youtu.be/h4XhyPYJMBM

The body doctor: Celebrity nutritionist Siddharth Bhargava

https://youtu.be/8icTcUYEryI

Edited by Khai_R_Haagi - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for sharing this.

I used to listen to BBC Asian Network a lot years ago. Didn't realize they had done a series like this recently. Nice to see someone other than Rajeev Masand and Anupama Chopra host this type of interview panel series.

Originally posted by: touch_of_pink

Thanks for sharing this.

I used to listen to BBC Asian Network a lot years ago. Didn't realize they had done a series like this recently. Nice to see someone other than Rajeev Masand and Anupama Chopra host this type of interview panel series.

I love Haroon Rashid. He asks very genuine questions without beating around the bush. And all his questions are enjoyable and makes sense. 

I'm loving this series so far. Really liked the one with the nutritionist guy busting myths of all these stars and their diets. He took so many names - Alia, Sara, Ranbir etc, hope he still has his job ðŸ˜†

GumGum thumbnail

Mandvi said Kangu gossips and bitches with journalists about other top actresses. 

Mumbai Mirror blinds yaad hai na? 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zoinks

Mandvi said Kangu gossips and bitches with journalists about other top actresses. 

Mumbai Mirror blinds yaad hai na? 

Your post made me check if Mumbai Mirror is still writing blinds. Yep, they are still coming out with daily blinds. One recent one is pointing at Ajay and Illeana and how he has now dumped her and that Kajol has won. Masand and Spotboye have dropped blinds for now.

Btw these BBC videos look great. Much better than whatever shitty content Masand and Film Companion are coming out with.

Edited by rkisnothot - 3 years ago
sreefan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi

I love Haroon Rashid. He asks very genuine questions without beating around the bush. And all his questions are enjoyable and makes sense. 

I'm loving this series so far. Really liked the one with the nutritionist guy busting myths of all these stars and their diets. He took so many names - Alia, Sara, Ranbir etc, hope he still has his job ðŸ˜†

I liked how bhargava told  non celebs not to lose their sleep over not looking like these celebs because being thin is part of a celeb's work and they have to make a lot of sacrifices for that. 

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi

this nutritionist guy is not really a good nutritionist, Sara looked amazing in kedarnath, after quarantine better but somewhere he made her lose her spark a little, even with alia, she looks so lackluster now, dull hair and skin

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nonam

this nutritionist guy is not really a good nutritionist, Sara looked amazing in kedarnath, and she started with him after kedarnath after quarantine better but somewhere he made her lose her spark a little, even with alia, she looks so lackluster now, dull hair and skin

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Absolutely loved Siddhanth's interview. Though I wish he hadn't mentioned the names of medicines. I loved the disclaimers they put in after every such point but I just know there r idiots who will try to self medicate.

My god the meds used to force you to pee or induce diarrhea seem dangerous. No wonder these ppl get so many diseases. Its scary. So thinking they starving is a better opinion we had of them. Things r much worse.

Modeling has always been 20 times worse than Bollywood.

Edited by togepe30 - 3 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nonam

this nutritionist guy is not really a good nutritionist, Sara looked amazing in kedarnath, after quarantine better but somewhere he made her lose her spark a little, even with alia, she looks so lackluster now, dull hair and skin

Alia looks like a zombie but then he did say she skips breakfast if she is in a bad mood. She does seem like she gets cranky very often. Must be the lack of carbs. She obsessively follows the diet I feel, didnt we see that food show where she went to promote Kalank and was just smelling food while everyone else was eating away.

I feel like Sara is a bit manmouji and must be doing cheat days more often. Isliye her face doesn't look dead like Alia's. 

Cheat days hone chahiye. What is the faayda of living if you cant eat anything good ever? One or two cheat meals, once a week are healthy. They spend so much time in the gym too, they can burn it off.