Web Series

Birthday planning thread of Kunal Karan Kapoor

sona02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

August is coming near and all of you know August is the birth month of our King Of Expression  Kunal Karan Kapoor ...and now it's time to planning something special for our rockstar...I'm so sorry last year I'm not able to made his birthday thread for due to some personal problems...but this year will again plan to make the birthday thread...so guys get ready with your stuffs...write ups  messages ,siggy ,vm...also write your name and place..please PM me your stuffs here in IF or in insta or inbox me in Facebook...if any one have queries feel free to inbox me...

Last date 31st July...so please send your stuffs ASAP...

Spread the word show your love  and support for him...

The most important thing to show your love and support for Kunal Karan Kapoor is please join and comment on his IF profile...

https://www.indiaforums.com/person/kunal-karan-kapoor_10184

Edited by sona02 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alphonsobelicia thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sona02

I am in .. Thanks for all your efforts

August is coming near and all of you know August is the birth month of our King Of Expression  Kunal Karan Kapoor ...and now it's time to planning something special for our rockstar...I'm so sorry last year I'm not able to made his birthday thread for due to some personal problems...but this year will again plan to make the birthday thread...so guys get ready with your stuffs...write ups  messages ,siggy ,vm...also write your name and place..please PM me your stuffs here in IF or in insta or inbox me in Facebook...if any one have queries feel free to inbox me...

Last date 31st July...so please send your stuffs ASAP...

Spread the word show your love  and support for him...

The most important thing to show your love and support for Kunal Karan Kapoor is please join and comment on his IF profile...

Edited by alphonsobelicia - 3 years ago
LavleenaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Count me in. 😍

Thank you for doing this πŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ‘ŒπŸΎ

sona02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: LavleenaS

Count me in. 😍

Thank you for doing this πŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ‘ŒπŸΎ