Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BoonAndBane

I kept invisibility at third and the last place of my list. And, rejected it right away. Got a shock when I saw it winning. I am still not over it. 🤣

Telepathy and mind-reading are cool superpowers but they didn't come to my mind. Flying also didn't strike me. I missed quite a number of superpowers. 😆

Flying came to my mind at first and decide it lost its charm 

LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Lets just say participating sheeps cant participate in this discussion...just allowed to react 😆

Lets have a gif contest then 👍🏼 😆

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Lets just say participating sheeps cant participate in this discussion...just allowed to react 😆

That seems fair ,since if participating sheep revealed the answer them the suspence will be missing by the time results get revealed 

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: LotusPetals

Lets have a gif contest then 👍🏼 😆

Oh yeah 😆

BoonAndBane thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

If everyone have sent their answers, can you post the questions here Sheppy so that the old (and current) sheeps have plenty of time discussing them and increase our anxiety level? 😳

I will suggest that ex-sheeps should keep the answers to themselves. In this way, they can also participate when the results are getting announced even though they won't be promoted to next round. 😆

It will just make the result announcement more fun for ex-sheeps ( like me). Game ka game.... no tension of getting kicked out of the game.🤣

Plus, discussions will ruin the magic of this game.

Edited by BoonAndBane - 3 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: NitaReid

That seems fair ,since if participating sheep revealed the answer them the suspence will be missing by the time results get revealed 

I can't promise anything 😂 in past I have made mistakes.. 😆

LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BoonAndBane

I will suggest that ex-sheeps should keep the answers to themselves. In this way, they can also participate when the results are getting announced even though they won't be promoted to next round. 😆

It will just make the result announcement more fun for ex-sheeps ( like me). Game ka game.... no tension of getting kicked out of the game.🤣

😆

As you wish. But reserve a spot on the first page so that we don’t miss your answers 😉 

BoonAndBane thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

😆

As you wish. But reserve a spot on the first page so that we don’t miss your answers 😉 

I will play just like a contestant sheep ( if the questions are sent a little earlier) but the one who will neither win nor loose. 🤣🤪

Will reserve a post too for all the answers. 🥳

WD, please don't forget to post question. All my plans will fail. 😆

WildestDreams thumbnail

Move to new Thread NOW!

This has reached 150 pages

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

Move to new Thread NOW!

This has reached 150 pages

For those searching the new thread