•Th4 Sheeple Tournament: Lead The Flock• UPD Score P. 54/ Note P.64 - Page 118

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by BoonAndBane

I kept invisibility at third and the last place of my list. And, rejected it right away. Got a shock when I saw it winning. I am still not over it. 🤣

Telepathy and mind-reading are cool superpowers but they didn't come to my mind. Flying also didn't strike me. I missed quite a number of superpowers. 😆

Flying came to my mind at first and decide it lost its charm 

Originally posted by Zeal17

Lets just say participating sheeps cant participate in this discussion...just allowed to react 😆

Lets have a gif contest then 👍🏼 😆

Originally posted by Zeal17

Lets just say participating sheeps cant participate in this discussion...just allowed to react 😆

That seems fair ,since if participating sheep revealed the answer them the suspence will be missing by the time results get revealed 

Originally posted by LotusPetals

Lets have a gif contest then 👍🏼 😆

Oh yeah 😆

If everyone have sent their answers, can you post the questions here Sheppy so that the old (and current) sheeps have plenty of time discussing them and increase our anxiety level? 😳

I will suggest that ex-sheeps should keep the answers to themselves. In this way, they can also participate when the results are getting announced even though they won't be promoted to next round. 😆

It will just make the result announcement more fun for ex-sheeps ( like me). Game ka game.... no tension of getting kicked out of the game.🤣

Plus, discussions will ruin the magic of this game.

Edited by BoonAndBane - 3 years ago

Originally posted by NitaReid

That seems fair ,since if participating sheep revealed the answer them the suspence will be missing by the time results get revealed 

I can't promise anything 😂 in past I have made mistakes.. 😆

Originally posted by BoonAndBane

I will suggest that ex-sheeps should keep the answers to themselves. In this way, they can also participate when the results are getting announced even though they won't be promoted to next round. 😆

It will just make the result announcement more fun for ex-sheeps ( like me). Game ka game.... no tension of getting kicked out of the game.🤣

😆

As you wish. But reserve a spot on the first page so that we don’t miss your answers 😉 

😆

As you wish. But reserve a spot on the first page so that we don’t miss your answers 😉 

I will play just like a contestant sheep ( if the questions are sent a little earlier) but the one who will neither win nor loose. 🤣🤪

Will reserve a post too for all the answers. 🥳

WD, please don't forget to post question. All my plans will fail. 😆

Move to new Thread NOW!

This has reached 150 pages

Originally posted by WildestDreams

Move to new Thread NOW!

This has reached 150 pages

For those searching the new thread

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5167153