Frequent Posters

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Delhi Crime was Hindi-phobic?? How?😲

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

They do this all the time, will they dare to do the same with another religion, 

This needs to stop and this has been happening and they get away with it too.

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I support freedom of expression when it comes to art but unnecessarily hurting the sentiment of any religious group is just disrespectful and wrong. Unless there is some discourse here about Radha Krishna what is the point of naming these characters after them? 

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

we need to stop watching such rubbish.........trp's nahi milenge toh apne app sab line me aa jayenge......

having said that Bhagwan Krishna ko inn baaton se koi farak nahi padega.... He must be laughing at these idiots ignorance...

rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Its not their fault.. its our fault that we let go of such things..plus certain liberated audiences think its just a show/movie. Dare them to make something about other religions in their shows.. they know they will be bashed left right centre for showing other religions in poor light..But Hindus ko kya farak padta, they will just rant and keep quiet, and Heaven forbid they do raise a voice, they will be silenced in the name of being intolerant..

Cannot tell for everyone.. but I for one have decided NOT to watch such hinduphobic movies and shows justin the name of art.. no matter how good it might be. 

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rupsii

Its not their fault.. its our fault that we let go of such things..plus certain liberated audiences think its just a show/movie. Dare them to make something about other religions in their shows.. they know they will be bashed left right centre for showing other religions in poor light..But Hindus ko kya farak padta, they will just rant and keep quiet, and Heaven forbid they do raise a voice, they will be silenced in the name of being intolerant..

Cannot tell for everyone.. but I for one have decided NOT to watch such hinduphobic movies and shows justin the name of art.. no matter how good it might be. 

Word. And agree absolutely with everything you said.

Edited by LadyMacbeth - 3 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tina59

They do this all the time, will they dare to do the same with another religion, 

This needs to stop and this has been happening and they get away with it too.

Agree. I am fed up of this ongoing fad of showing JUST 

one religion in bad light everywhere.....this rampant hinduphobia should stop, need to stop. It's NOT cool to hurt the sentiment of some to show (fake) sympathy/support to some....it only creates more divisions among people.

Actually some (fake) woke hindus are more responsible for this....they think it makes them cool to slander our own religion...

Edited by LadyMacbeth - 3 years ago
DanmeiLover thumbnail

There goes a saying,  " You show others how they should treat you by how you treat yourself. "

Why would they give a damn about the sensitivity regarding hindu culture,  heritage and religion if the Hindus are not sufficiently protective of it themselves! Apna hi sikka khota nikle to kisi aur se kya sikayat ! If it were any other religion they wouldn't have dared to show 1 % of the disgusting audacity. Problem with us is that we are too much tolerant. We bear with too much crap without retaliation. They dare these things with our God and Goddesses because they know they'll get away with it.

Let's start with simple steps. I for once do my part by boycotting the shit out of the pieces of garbage that these kind of shows are.

DanmeiLover thumbnail

A word of advice for the newly grown weeds in the planet - woke leftists who think Hinduphobia is cool and talking shit about your religion is cool. Let me tell you , IT'S NOT. It's outright trash mentality 

And they lose respect from anyone whose respect is worth having. Like Hugh Rose said in the movie Laxmi Bai , " Jo apne logo ka na ho saka,  wo kisi aur ka kya hoga . "