News article- sushant felt someone was trying to destroy his image

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

If a fan like me sitting miles and miles away found so many things odd then he was in the midst of it...he ofcourse knew it...but for sure his friends wont reveal the names i guess. They all want to play safe. 

Today I read on Twitter that he had changed his sim 50 times in the last month

Even IAM starting to have doubts now!

"Sanjana accused Sushant and Mukesh of harassment in the past."

Why is this line mentioned like a fact in this report? Indian journalism is so lazy and untrustworthy.

Originally posted by ponymo

Why is this line mentioned like a fact in this report? Indian journalism is so lazy and untrustworthy.

They have called sanjana regarding metoo accusations. Hopefully,names of those who wrote ill about him will be put forth now and he will be cleared of all the accusations. But it hurts that he won't be able to witness this. It took a person's death for the people to speak up against the wrong doings.

Originally posted by ponymo

This is what happened back then too. The narrative was changed from ' sources say' to ' Sanjana accused ' .

Originally posted by LiveEatLove

This is what happened back then too. The narrative was changed from ' sources say' to ' Sanjana accused ' .

And people believed the accusations even after Sushant immediately reacting and clearing his name. People thought Sanjana under pressure gave the statement. Such is the power of MediašŸ¤¬

And Yes even I heard about him changing his sim many times in past few months. Shekhar suman revealed it to some news channel I guess. 

I hope the Truth comes out as soon as possible. Media should be held responsible. They target the Outsiders or anyone who doesn't Make their pocket Garam

Originally posted by Guguminti

And people believed the accusations even after Sushant immediately reacting and clearing his name. People thought Sanjana under pressure gave the statement. Such is the power of MediašŸ¤¬

And Yes even I heard about him changing his sim many times in past few months. Shekhar suman revealed it to some news channel I guess. 

I hope the Truth comes out as soon as possible. Media should be held responsible. They target the Outsiders or anyone who doesn't Make their pocket Garam

this is the problem with #metoo allegations............either people believe the accused completely if he is their favorite, like Hirani......or they completely shun the accused even if they give explanations like SSR and Nana Patekar......... who knows maybe even this was weighing heavily on his mind.......in those last moment....... Nana PAtekar has also become more recluse then he was earlier...........he lost his mother few months after the accusations, poor woman left this world with such a heavy burden on her heart....... esp when what Tanushree said, couldve easily been a case of misunderstanding.........

Originally posted by anjs

this is the problem with #metoo allegations............either people believe the accused completely if he is their favorite, like Hirani......or they completely shun the accused even if they give explanations like SSR and Nana Patekar......... who knows maybe even this was weighing heavily on his mind.......in those last moment....... Nana PAtekar has also become more recluse then he was earlier...........he lost his mother few months after the accusations, poor woman left this world with such a heavy burden on her heart....... esp when what Tanushree said, couldve easily been a case of misunderstanding.........

This is what happens when the legal system is so collapsed regarding criminal cases for the upper level people. It's always been the case in India, and will always remain the same. The system is totally corrupted which is why people like few of these Criminal BW elites are still free. 

If u r a public figure and someone with immense fan following u can get away with a murder but if u r a Struggler a fake case can ruin you. 

And Sushant was definitely disturbed about it hence he reacted on that so fast. U heard the news of a young boy suiciding because a girl randomly accused him of molestation which was wrong. 

If u haven't done a crime especially thing like Molestation and u r being wrongly judged it will effect you even if u have strong will power, and your Mental health is totally fine..

Also, The MeToo on Sushant was definitely not just Media's mistake, I m sure someone deliberately wanted to Ruin him. 

Edited by Guguminti - 3 years ago