Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_7d950FYJZ/?hl=en

dancer ka pata nahin but she is hot. The wish I wasnโ€™t married kind of hot   ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

Graceful is just a faltu word used overrate lazy dancers and demean energetic ones.

way too energetic for me

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Tharki.

Waise Nidhi Agarwal has a very down market look.

Originally posted by Nahiiinnn

Tharki.

@ bold : Theres a big audience for it โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Originally posted by Nahiiinnn

Tharki.

Nah she looks quite cute, and has a hot body.

@TM what did you think of Shraddha's dance in illegal weapon?I think i have never seen an actress lack more grace

Originally posted by ImmortalsOfM

@TM what did you think of Shraddha's dance in illegal weapon?I think i have never seen an actress lack more grace

I haven't watched that song yet.

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

Yes. He is the same, and he has become massively popular with YouTube audience, with over 7 of his movies having over 50 million views(4 of them have 100 million views and 2 of those are 200 million views). Although movies are typical South Indian masala pot boiler with very little logic, so don't have expectations.

I used to follow his movies till 2015-16s. He seems to have changed quite a lot(again for the better). Also, my threshold for lack of logic is quite high when it comes to Telugu 'masala' movies. Allu Arjun fan๐Ÿ˜Ž

PS-not an insult to the Telugu film industry, they any day produce better films than most of the BW movies. 

Hot body but boring average face. 

Originally posted by FingerFetish

I wish both girls werenโ€™t wearing the exact same colour and outfit. Iโ€™m assuming Nidhi is the taller one with her hair out completely? Because she was definitely a better dancer. 

Yes, taller girl is Niddhi.

Actually the reason why girls are wearing same clothes is, the male lead is hallucinating them. As per the plot, male lead's has Nidhi's boyfriend's brain concious and memory transferred to his head by a chip, so he sees both girls, his love(Nabha) and the guy whose memory is transferred his love (Nidhi).