Kangana Spilling tea on Vogue India - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by diasingh2

Even if she was supposedly "sidelined" by Voque, wow is it any different than what she did to her costars in Manikarnika???

She has kicked out directors and actors and taken over entire films. Sonu Sood has talked about what she did to him. She's just mad the cool kids never accepted her and will keep playing the victim every time it's convenient for her. 

Edited by rkisnothot - 3 years ago

They way she demands Anaita 😆

Originally posted by rkisnothot

She has kicked out directors and actors and taken over entire films. Sonu Sood has talked about what she did to him. She's just mad the cool kids never accepted her and will keep playing the victim every time it's convenient for her. 

She said they chased fiance away ???? How true this could be 🤣🤣

sab apni power ke hisaab se nepotism karte hain..insider ho ya outsider....u an outsider had the power ki apne  behen ko manager aur Bhai ko AD banane ki thee....tumne woh kiya...SRK the outsider had the power to buy a Vogue cover for his daughter...he did that.....fir rona kis baat ka...

Kangu had spared SRK until now...but she has attacked him also.....Kangu trust me ...kal ko Rangoli ka beta if he wants to become an actor and if u survive in the industry till then...u will make a movie for him...no audition will be required for ue nephew..

Not sure whose celeb’s pr you are but you won’t silence me. Some famous actors were charged in the college admission bribery scandal last year...in case you forgot. A few Presidents of the US had to resign and were publicly lynched after their scandals were revealed. So who do you think you are for telling me to “deal with it” and not call out injustice. I will talk loudly and clearly about any form or injustice in any industry, and encourage others to boycott these people’s movies too...until everyone is given a fair chance. Now you deal with it, muppet.

Originally posted by zoinks

Well, fortunately this isn't the West. Even in the West these desi industry kids enjoy their privileges. Ranbir Kapoor despite getting poor SAT score got an admission to a well reputed American university. How? His father had requested the producer/director Ismail Merchant, and Ismail Merchant (Co-owner of Merchant Ivory Productions) negotiated with the faculty... What did he tell the faculty? He said the boy is the grandson of Raj Kapoor, the greatest film maker of India, how could they refuse to give him admission. That was enough, they took him.

That's how it works, undeserving dimwits who can't get a decent SAT score come back to India with degrees from fancy to elite schools and ride on high horses.

Deal with it.

Originally posted by rkisnothot

Yeah, you have to just deal with it. People who have the money and make the movies get to decide who they want in them. Nobody else has a say in how someone else runs their business. The only choice consumers have is whether or not they watch the movie. So if you find that you don't like that a star kid got cast in something, don't watch the movie and don't let them get any money from you. 

Very true. And I've learnt this bitter truth the hard way when I stepped out of IF and internet in general and actually interacted with people on ground. No one gives a flying fk about who is a starkid or who is an outsider. For the normal janta it is the film- if it's entertaining they will watch, if it's horrible they will reject- for both insiders and outsiders alike. That's the reason I've completely stopped indulging in outsider vs insider debates seeing how the actual movie going audience who pay money to watch the films don't give a damn. It's just the internet and probably most of them don't even watch films in theatres. Pretty visible in those year ender topics in the forum of how many films have you watched- most answers don't even cross 5. Probably coz the forum is filled with people who don't stay in India so films don't release there and hence have no idea about the ground reality of audience taste here in the country.

She’s just exposed herself! I’ve been saying since the beginning that this woman was doing and saying all these things about Sushant to further her own agenda. Now this proves it, because when Priyanka was on the cover for Fashion she was also an outsider! So her claim of discrimination doesn’t make sense here at all. Basically, Bollywood doesn’t want to work with Kangana (I wonder why, given her sunny disposition and her wonderful manager 🙄) and so she wants to say they’re all biased. Now Sushant Singh Rajput committed suicide, and because he left no note and was an outsider she’s using him as a pawn. And people are falling for it, without realizing that the person who is being the most disrespectful to his memory is her. She’s stooped to this level and is somehow being celebrated, and I don’t understand it at all

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

sab apni power ke hisaab se nepotism karte hain..insider ho ya outsider....u an outsider had the power ki apne  behen ko manager aur Bhai ko AD banane ki thee....tumne woh kiya...SRK the outsider had the power to buy a Vogue cover for his daughter...he did that.....fir rona kis baat ka...

Kangu had spared SRK until now...but she has attacked him also.....Kangu trust me ...kal ko Rangoli ka beta if he wants to become an actor and if u survive in the industry till then...u will make a movie for him...no audition will be required for ue nephew..

SRK doesn't own Vogue, Kangu's sister and brother are working for her, not for Netflix showing Kangu's power and connections.

Originally posted by KgirlLuvsD3

She’s just exposed herself! 

Now thats just sleazy 🤣

i feel you guys are just thinking about kangana's selfish interest and agenda lets keep that aside for a while and think what cause she is taking that is into bullying banning people from working nepotism previlege snatch other's role humiliation and snubbing insulting she uses her experience and whatever she has went through and saw with others in her owns eyes and even shobha de talk abt the bullies in that video posted and how kangana and even vidya was treated

currently she is fighting for the right and talking the right thing PC Sushant Vidya Aishwarya Ayushmaan Bhumi and many more all has gone through this phase just because they are outsiders and not A-listers and all bull shits and also disgusting face of media how they are planted by these bullies and movie mafia gang to gain their own benefit to be in the good books with these bullies so that they are invited in their so called BW parties to cover stories

why these people don't want to work with other actors except for A-listers even the A-listers were a newcomer when they started off so why discrimination as A-lister B-lister and TV actor even these people were newcomers in their day struggling to make big in their field

SRK struggle his whole life to be where he is and even Akshay, what did their kids do actually in their lives that w/o any struggle they are getting all the limelight just becos they are star kids, their parents work hard,went through humiliation their self-confidence were broken their self-respect was at stake it was do or die position for them but these kids gets it on a golden platter and they have this cheek to say i am my father's daughter and mother's son born with silver golden bronze copper spoon and that is insulting their parents struggle when i hear and read all these stuff i feel like slapping them you got all these in golden platter but do you know what struggle and humiliation your parents go through 

even if you are a product of nepotism struggle hard and go through all the process of film making and get the taste of hardwork with your own merit make a identity of yourself so that people respect you and not just know you with your surname

kangana is just exposing the ugly and dark side of BW of these movie mafia and bullies these low life vile vultures breaks peoples confidence and make them look like a looser in their eyes and worthless and these act drive the vulnerable and emotional at heart ones into depression and that leads to suicide,BW loose nothing but poor parents and families they are loosing their son/daughter

the system need to change so that star kids and outsiders are treated equally and no royal treatment given to star kids just becos of their surname

I am supporting kangana in this becos she is being a voice of the outsiders who are being bullied to such an extend that they take drastic step w/o thinking about their families

these bullying nepotism and movie mafia need to add disgusting journalism needs to end

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago