Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Ash's sophistication Vs Kareena's Weird Walk

TheAquaCapri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://youtu.be/URxni0-g8L0

I guess this was posted once in BWF, but god the comments get better and better under this video about Kareena's Walk 🤣 Some of the comments are super nasty, Like Jurassic park music in the background was played for her. But seriously what's with Kareena's expressions here. So snooty and uptight. While Ash looks so poised, elegant and sophisticated. Its such a contrast of personalities. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheAquaCapri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/_g6av-C63Ns

Another video were she doesn't even allow the other person to talk or announce. I think it's Hrishita Bhatt with her announcing the best actor award.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Kareena pretty much stomped her way through the crowd and looked ready to dive into some Hudd Hudd Dabaang Dabaang tribal moves 😆. Aish looked like the ultimate pageant queen - all grace, poise and beauty.

rocky212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

😆 I knew it would be this video before I even opened the thread! It's too funny 😆

rocky212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Guys I just showed my mum what I was laughing at and she goes 'Why are you laughing so much, she walks exactly like you ' RIP to me😲😱😭 I'm gonna start recording myself walking now. I can't be out here stomping like a dinosaur everyday 😫

Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Can we take a minute and appreciate how gorgeous Aishwarya looked here I really couldn't look beyond her, truly a living barbie doll. Today's actresses fade in comparison to her beauty. Coming to Kareena, her outfit was a disaster and don't get me wrong but she walks like a man in drag 🤔 And why was her speech so short? 

Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheAquaCapri

https://youtu.be/_g6av-C63Ns

Another video were she doesn't even allow the other person to talk or announce. I think it's Hrishita Bhatt with her announcing the best actor award.

Honestly speaking the other actress looks better than her.

Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lmao yes it was posted before..😆

I'm a Kareena fan n it was hilarious as well as annoying. Her arrogance was something else those days..

And Aishwarya omg, so beautiful, elegant and gracefulI was not her fan or admirer in those days but couldn't help but be overwhelmed by her poise.

Edited by Rozy77 - 3 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Kareena is a brand ambassador of stupid arrogant prick. 

TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Lol kareena walking like a edgy kid who was forced to come to the party by their parents