Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

Ishiliye Bolte hai, context samjho, yaar awehi hum logo ko shaming ka blame kar dete ho.

The original post isn't about cheating, yaar hazaar baar bolke thaak gaya hu. Ranbir isn't called fcukboi for that cheating the Deepika, he is called that because multiple relationships without marriage.

Again, the fcukboi memes isn't about cheating, no it's not.

This post isn't attacking Deepika, it is asking why Deepika kare toh raas lila, Ranbir kare toh character dhila. So context samjho aur reply karo yaar, why defend something which isn't attacked.

Again I just find that hard to believe. Because if you go off his publicized affairs than Ranbir has had less affairs than Salman and Akshay. Were there memes made about them? That what the poster should have said is. Salman, Akshay, Deepika kare to ras lila. Ranbir kare to character dila.

I am convinced the the f*ckboi image came after he got accused of cheating in a round about way by Deepika on a public platform. Again the question in the rapid fire was. What would you like to ask Katrina? She said can I ask to see something of hers instead of a question? Karan goes sure! She goes her passport? You would really have to read between the lines and know that the cheating happened during the making of Anjana Anjani.

Afterwards he himself mocked himself as a casanova f*ckboi. Talking about how he labels his girlfriend contacts battery low. So others dont know who is calling. Mocking Imran, So you do think woman are sexy? Because he is known to be very faithful to his girlfriend.

Aisa toh Priyanka made fun of her own Shahrukh crush on national TV. Afterwards everyone started talking about the affair between her and Shahrukh. So you can't say woman got spared in this regard. Other men def did. Again Deepika received plenty of scrutiny. I posted videos of the journalist asking her "Aap waqt ke saath boyfriends kyu badal rehti hai." So no one said Deepika kara to ras lila.. Ranbir kare to character dila..

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago

Are we all gonna pretend that only these two had multiple affairs .. give me a break ðŸ˜†

What makes them different is ofc the cheating aspect .. 

It is quite obvious from Deepika's pre Ranbir dating history that she jumped one boyfriend to another pretty fast whenever she thought she had gotten a better catch. She dumped Nihar after OSO success, and then left Yuvi in favour of RK during BAH shootings, because she finally "fell in love". 

Here's what I believe: the reason deepika gets less hate is because I think she closed it off with her boyfriends immediately after she got together with some one new. Like how Kareena broke off with Shahid immediately after she got together with Saif. Yes, the f*cking did happen before these women called it off with their exes (they either did this over phone, or just stopped any further correspondence), but they didn't two-time. Before anyone comes at me let me tell that I don't consider this decent behavior; I am just trying to make a case from the perspective of the general audience. 

Ranbir's case is different. He was in a relationship with deepika but from time to time kept going to Kat. However, this is not the reason Ranbir is called a womanizer (a surprising tag, considering he actually hasn't had that many relationships that we know of). His reputation comes from the image that he has built himself: that he enjoys playing women, and two-timing (the infamous KWK episode). And also from the fact that his dating history involves the names of three of the biggest heroines of this century. And that all three seemed totally lovestruck when they dated him. The two that he broke up with survived to tell the sad tale of their heartbreaks, and only the future will tell what drama the fate of the third one holds😆.

All of this is media fodder and happened/is happening in public eye. When you are involved in such back to back high profile relationships, media is bound to make a circus out of it.

Deepika is not dhudh ki dhooli hui .... Never fall for her victim cards after seeing her attention seeking tactics ...even now after marriage she is still posting pics with Ranbir not the other way around ..

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

DP has cheated too....but her relationships are being passed off as flings or dates?...WOW...and Ranbir's 3 year relationships are casual?? people just twist according to their agenda..😆

DP ko zyaada kuch nahi bol sakte.. She is pure and pious

Ranbir had a fling with Anushka during ADHM/TOIFA and there were also rumours of Kangana sending him nudes. Also his pics of smoking overseas with Pak actress Mahira khan were leaked and there was a hullabaloo. His multiple flings, hook ups and cheating on every gf, ofcourse people are watching and jjudging you, you are bound to get judged for your actions. No one gets a free pass in bollywood.  And who said DP doesnt get bashed as much as RK does? Infact she's always on the radar 24/7 and people calling her all sorts of names and slt shaming her for her multiple relationships. She's had more than a fair set of thrashings from all over.

Edited by MayaJaiSingh - 3 years ago

Well, that's the society we live in, were women in general are given free pass especially if they are successful. Having said that, i myself have come across a number of articles on the internet  circulating about Deepika dumping Nihar/Yuvi/Dhoni. If her fans think that she is a better person than Ranbir than they are clearly wrong. Both are birds of the same feather.😆

Originally posted by TheAquaCapri

Well, that's the society we live in, were women in general are given free pass especially if they are successful. Having said that, i myself have come across a number of articles on the internet  circulating about Deepika dumping Nihar/Yuvi/Dhoni. If her fans think that she is a better person than Ranbir than they are clearly wrong. Both are birds of the same feather.😆

Do you really think we live in a society where women are given a free pass? I mean Trump literally raped a 13 year old girl and he's the president in a super advanced country like USA. Are you serious. 

Edited by Sailor-Moon - 3 years ago

People outside will not take couple of dates or flings seriously. When both partners involved themselves have not taken it seriously, why will others bother?

For example, Kartik - Sarah and Kartik - Ananya. Both the people involved in relationship do not care when they break up. Why will others care? 
Kartik might have dated more girls than Ranbir (in a short period). But he was not in serious relationship with any. That is why, he will not be criticised as much as Ranbir.

Sushant Kriti break up did not cause any news, as his break up with Ankita.

Ranbir cheated on Deepika

Keeping the cheating part aside, Ranbir is very picky, he went from Deepika to Katrina to Alia, these women have hell of a fan following, when he cheats or dumps them the bad press amounts to popularity of the woman, he was in relationship with

Dhoni fans don't hate Deepika

Ranbir cheated on her 

She doesn't get bad press for her relationships because people she dated aren't popular

One more thing is that people can date or be in relationship with millions of people but cheating is not correct

Didn't Karan or someone on KWK says that Ranbir is involved in rumormongering? Don't like him for this behavior