Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by HearMeRoar

I don't know if any of us know any actor personally. That never stopped any of us from commenting.😆

What I gave was my honest opinion of Ranbir. I don't like Deepika much, either. Even if her RK comments are only about trolling fans, and sometimes she trolls the Kapoors, but God, have some self respect. Ranveer comes across as a sleazeball. But of the 3, I dislike him the least. 

I have yet to find an actor I actually like in that gen unlike SRK from senior group.

Honestly the same opinion can be passed about several actors but on a different note who cares  about all the statement rumours blinds etc. Most of the people who have met ranbir personally seems to have good opinion about him. One of the person posted on this very forum. So that s a good thing he treats his fans well and he is a good actor with no criminal record i think i can live with that. Beyond that i don't know so that s what it is atleast for me 

Originally posted by Zeal17

Ranbir iklauta prani hoga is dharti par who is blamed for being a womaniser and at the same time mocked for hiding his gay orientation and long time single relationship.

सत्यवचन🤣

Originally posted by Poorabhforever

Honestly the same opinion can be passed about several actors but on a different note who cares  about all the statement rumours blinds etc. Most of the people who have met ranbir personally seems to have good opinion about him. One of the person posted on this very forum. So that s a good thing he treats his fans well and he is a good actor with no criminal record i think i can live with that. Beyond that i don't know so that s what it is atleast for me 

That's my one and only criteria for not nixing a movie😆. I don't want to spend good money on bad acting, and I don't want to send my hard-earned cash into some criminal's pocket. Anything more means I won't have movies left to watch.

Originally posted by Zeal17

Ranbir iklauta prani hoga is dharti par who is blamed for being a womaniser and at the same time mocked for hiding his gay orientation and long time single relationship.

wahi toh bola maine....ki jaisa agenda ho...uss hisab se Ranbir womanizer ya gay kuchh bhi ban jaata hai....aao twist karein🤣

^ Bisexuals exist too 😆 .

Originally posted by Peek-A-Boo

^ Bisexuals exist too 😆 .

bas ek issi ki kami thee...ab ye bhi add ho jaayega list mein😆

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

bas ek issi ki kami thee...ab ye bhi add ho jaayega list mein😆

Kuch bhi ho khayega toh woh joote hi 😆

Somehow being gay/bisexual is something very bad and deserves to mock. And people here take pride in mocking ranbir for being bisexual/gay   honestly that just shows homophobic mentality that exists here 

Originally posted by Poorabhforever

Kuch bhi ho khayega toh woh joote hi 😆

Somehow being gay/bisexual is something very bad and deserves to mock. And people here take pride in mocking ranbir for being bisexual/gay   honestly that just shows homophobic mentality that exists here 

They do it for most male stars 

Originally posted by MrsChandlerBing

This forum is gonna make me defend Deepika now argh .

It’s known and proven that Ranbir cheated on Deepika with Kat .

While Deepika has had many relationships as well but there’s hasn’t been any concrete cheating revelation on her side . Baaki toh kya Ranbir or Deepika or anyone else , everyone in BW is a player . 
Main difference is the cheating aspect . Aa gaye phir se whaboutism le kar .

Don’t try to paint male actors as victims when from decades and even now women have been shamed for having multiple affairs while males have been applauded for the same . 

Exactly even if whatever was written about Deepika was true. (Again a lot different from someone coming forwards an excusing you.) Would that excuse RK's cheating and than pretty much laughing about it himself?

About the whole Nihar or whatever break up after Om Shanti Om. Again I have known people who were going in two completely different directions. One had to move to a different country to focus on their career. Again it was going to require focus and they decided long distance wouldn't work for them. Maybe Deepika decide something similar. Or as some claim it was because she started liking Ranbir. But whatever is written is speculation. Nothing concrete has ever come out. If it did than I wouldn't defend her either.

Originally posted by MrsChandlerBing

This forum is gonna make me defend Deepika now argh .

It’s known and proven that Ranbir cheated on Deepika with Kat .

While Deepika has had many relationships as well but there’s hasn’t been any concrete cheating revelation on her side . Baaki toh kya Ranbir or Deepika or anyone else , everyone in BW is a player . 
Main difference is the cheating aspect . Aa gaye phir se whaboutism le kar .

Don’t try to paint male actors as victims when from decades and even now women have been shamed for having multiple affairs while males have been applauded for the same . 

Ishiliye Bolte hai, context samjho, yaar awehi hum logo ko shaming ka blame kar dete ho.

The original post isn't about cheating, yaar hazaar baar bolke thaak gaya hu. Ranbir isn't called fcukboi for that cheating the Deepika, he is called that because multiple relationships without marriage.

Again, the fcukboi memes isn't about cheating, no it's not.

This post isn't attacking Deepika, it is asking why Deepika kare toh raas lila, Ranbir kare toh character dhila. So context samjho aur reply karo yaar, why defend something which isn't attacked.