Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Are u serious.....First of all it was supposed to be an empowering video for women.....and DP did it for a reason...so that the message could go across.....and u are saying that she had no control over what message she was going to pass to her fans especially the young ones?? Had the video been good she would have taken all the credit for it.

and there was nothing to make fun off...that video should have been seriously criticized...it wasn't funny.

The duplicate videos that came out were funny. Someone even made the point that if you think you can cheat you have no right to be mad at men for doing it. Which I agreed too. In the 90s plenty of prominent actors did some terrible movies. Aamir was in a song objectifying women. Rani did a movie about falling in love with her rapist. Do we see them as people who endorse the message of every product they were a part of? I'm sure Deepika wanted the message to be articulated in the right way. She would have been more supportive of it had it been delivered right. 

Even if she was wrong for signing a video like that. She didn't write those lines. RK himself made a mockery of infidelity with the battery low comment.

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago

Imo both gets equal amount of bashing....

Originally posted by grumpydwarf

The duplicate videos that came out were funny. Someone even made the point that if you think you can cheat you have no right to be mad at men for doing it. Which I agreed too. In the 90s plenty of prominent actors did some terrible movies. Aamir was in a song objectifying women. Rani did a movie about falling in love with her rapist. Do we see them as people who endorse the message of every product they were a part of? I'm sure Deepika wanted the message to be articulated in the right way. She would have been more supportive of it had it been delivered right. 

Even if she was wrong for signing a video like that. She didn't write those lines. RK himself made a mockery of infidelity with the battery low comment.

U are comparing commercial cinema to a message made just for women?? wah.....and the excuse that Deepika did not write it...is a very very lame excuse....because had the video turned out good she would have taken all the credit for it...infact her PR and the feminists  had already portrayed her as the messiah for women just before that video was launched....until the uproar started about blatant endorsement of cheating in that video...and then as usual Deepu threw everyone involved in the video under the bus...oh but I didn't write it.....u read it didn't u Deepika...😳

and commercial cinema doesn't do endorsements......that is role playing....people act as rapists and murderers or heroes ....doesn't mean they are endorsing it....but when one does a special video for empowerment...they are endorsing it....big difference....so ur excuse...is lame....end of discussion with from my side...because we r literally going around in circles.

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

U are comparing commercial cinema to a message made just for women?? wah.....and the excuse that Deepika did not write it...is a very very lame excuse....because had the video turned out good she would have taken all the credit for it...infact her PR and the feminists  had already portrayed her as the messiah for women just before that video was launched....until the uproar started about blatant endorsement of cheating in that video...and then as usual Deepu threw everyone involved in the video under the bus...oh but I didn't write it.....u read it didn't u Deepika...😳

and commercial cinema doesn't do endorsements......that is role playing....people act as rapists and murderers or heroes ....doesn't mean they are endorsing it....but when one does a special video for empowerment...they are endorsing it....big difference....so ur excuse...is lame....end of discussion with from my side...because we r literally going around in circles.

Aamir is someone who is known for signing movies for social messages. He even stated once he was embarrassed for doing a song like "Khambe jaisi kadi hai." There is a different between playing a rapist when it is not romanticized. When the rapist is treated as a villain. A lot different than being a part of a film that romanticizes rapist and gives them a happy ending. Yes, if the message had been articulated right she would have stood by a good message. But she didn't because they realized that the add failed in delivering a message right. She herself has always said infidelity is unacceptable.  That whole video was done with a intent of promoting feminism not infidelity. Im sure that is why she signed. That whole sleeping with other people could have been about open relationships too. But everyone had the right intent while making that video and ended up miscalculating how it actually came across. It was a campaign many people signed up for. Some videos came up great others didnt. Aamir always stated there will always be a danger that the end product doesn't doesn't match the vision. That was what happened.

What I think is very lame is you accusing her of being a part of a video which she obviously signed with intent of promoting feminism not adultery to justify Ranbir. The video did not come out as intended. She has always stated infidelity is not acceptable in her eyes. Her and Sonam talked about their views for a good 15 minutes where they both condemned infidelity. Yet your using a line in a video, that she did not write, to excuse Ranbir's open mockery of the battery low comment which was litterally bragging about how he uses good tricks to get away with infidelity. Even if you could prove the Deepika meant to endorse every single line the way it came across to the public would two wrongs equal a right? That is what is lame. Like I said that line and the way people interpreted goes against everything else Deepika herself has said about infidelity. Does she have enough power to tell the director or the writer he/she is wrong? Do we know?

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago

Originally posted by grumpydwarf

Aamir is someone who is known for signing movies for social messages. He even stated once he was embarrassed for doing a song like "Khambe jaisi kadi hai." There is a different between playing a rapist when it is not romanticized. When the rapist is treated as a villain. A lot different than being a part of a film that romanticizes rapist and gives them a happy ending. Yes, if the message had been articulated right she would have stood by a good message. But she didn't because they realized that the add failed in delivering a message right. She herself has always said infidelity is unacceptable.  That whole video was done with a intent of promoting feminism not infidelity. Im sure that is why she signed. That whole sleeping with other people could have been about open relationships too. But everyone had the right intent while making that video and ended up miscalculating how it actually came across. It was a campaign many people signed up for. Some videos came up great others didnt. Aamir always stated there will always be a danger that the end product doesn't doesn't match the vision. That was what happened.

What I think is very lame is you accusing her of being a part of a video which she obviously signed with intent of promoting feminism not adultery to justify Ranbir. The video did not come out as intended. She has always stated infidelity is not acceptable in her eyes. Her and Sonam talked about their views for a good 15 minutes where they both condemned infidelity. Yet your using a line in a video, that she did not write, to excuse Ranbir's open mockery of the battery low comment which was litterally bragging about how he uses good tricks to get away with infidelity. Even if you could prove the Deepika meant to endorse every single line the way it came across to the public would two wrongs equal a right? That is what is lame. Like I said that line and the way people interpreted goes against everything else Deepika herself has said about infidelity. Does she have enough power to tell the director or the writer he/she is wrong? Do we know?

👏

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

If you are cool, than okay, but some of us have a simple logic about those types.

Leaving someone just because you want someone successful is wrong. So tomorrow that guy will leave that successful woman for someone even more successful. So why I can't have negative opinion of him. I won't regard him highly. Obviously my regards doesn't matter to him, but same way how he might feel about what I think about him, doesn't matter to me.

If he leaves someone because he no longer loves her or they don't have same connection, or one of them cheated or they longer want to be together. it is their life who cares. I mean I won't care, even if they are leaving people for more successful one, but whenever conversations pop up, and people ask me about them, i won't be flattering for them. I will say it as it is.

IKR??😆The things you read on this forum....and also ...its OK to leave when u r in a relationship but not in a marriage..because in-laws are involved.....this thread is such an eye opener😆...so if u can leave a guy for a more successful man....a guy can also leave if he finds someone prettier and younger....uski marzi...the list will be endless...😆

Originally posted by HearMeRoar

I don't know about other people, but I find it unlikely to be a coincidence when all of Ranbir's rumored girlfriends who are then at the top of their game get pics released and/or gossip put about that strongly indicate they're sleeping with him, this adding to his desirable image. I mean... Deepika (gossip about being done twice at a wedding), Katrina, the Paki girl (forgot her name). The ladies then suffer damaged reputation. And yeah, it happens in the Indian milieu.

Then, when the lady in question goes through a career low, she gets dumped. 

He comes across as a user.

Then, there were the damaging statements by his proud parents, dismissing the worth of the women in his life. A, B, C, D... really? Disgusting people.

Changing partners happens. It's not something unethical even. Cheating IS unethical, which is why Deepika is also far from a saint.

But using romantic partners like Ranbir does is a moral failing IMHO.

Everyone s picture and blinds get released. There were blinds many about Deepika and farhan sexting

Yuvraj and dhoni fighting over Deepika

Ranbir and nihar fighting over Deepika 

Ranbir and ranveer fighting over Deepika 

All of deepika ranveer s holiday picture gets "leaked" to the media.  Everyone from srk pc to salman Katrina to Akshay and ajay  blinds about them rumours pictures etc. Nobody is a saint. 

When Katrina and ranbir broke up both of them were going through bad phase. So who used who??  Surprisingly when Salman Katrina broke up then also salman was going through rough patch so who used who ??  What about Deepika dumping nihar after om shanti om ?? 

Ranbir and alia are still together. 

I am all fot feminism humanity loyalty etc but not when it comes to celebrities because none of us know them personally to be aware of the fact who was using who or how many people are playing this game. 

Ranbir is a great actor and that is what matters. Beyond that i don't know him personally neither any of the other person so can't comment on who used who who cheated etc 

About bragging ranveer singh goes around bragging having multiple partners at the same time and about his "anaconda" 

Edited by Poorabhforever - 3 years ago

This forum is gonna make me defend Deepika now argh .

It’s known and proven that Ranbir cheated on Deepika with Kat .

While Deepika has had many relationships as well but there’s hasn’t been any concrete cheating revelation on her side . Baaki toh kya Ranbir or Deepika or anyone else , everyone in BW is a player . 
Main difference is the cheating aspect . Aa gaye phir se whaboutism le kar .

Don’t try to paint male actors as victims when from decades and even now women have been shamed for having multiple affairs while males have been applauded for the same . 

Edited by MrsChandlerBing - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Poorabhforever

Everyone s picture and blinds get released. There were blinds many about Deepika and farhan sexting

Yuvraj and dhoni fighting over Deepika

Ranbir and nihar fighting over Deepika 

Ranbir and ranveer fighting over Deepika 

All of deepika ranveer s holiday picture gets "leaked" to the media.  Everyone from srk pc to salman Katrina to Akshay and ajay  blinds about them rumours pictures etc. Nobody is a saint. 

When Katrina and ranbir broke up both of them were going through bad phase. So who used who??  Surprisingly when Salman Katrina broke up then also salman was going through rough patch so who used who ??  What about Deepika dumping nihar after om shanti om ?? 

Ranbir and alia are still together. 

I am all fot feminism humanity loyalty etc but not when it comes to celebrities because none of us know them personally to be aware of the fact who was using who or how many people are playing this game. 

Ranbir is a great actor and that is what matters. Beyond that i don't know him personally neither any of the other person so can't comment on who used who who cheated etc 

About bragging ranveer singh goes around bragging having multiple partners at the same time and about his "anaconda" 

I don't know if any of us know any actor personally. That never stopped any of us from commenting.😆

What I gave was my honest opinion of Ranbir. I don't like Deepika much, either. Even if her RK comments are only about trolling fans, and sometimes she trolls the Kapoors, but God, have some self respect. Ranveer comes across as a sleazeball. But of the 3, I dislike him the least. 

I have yet to find an actor I actually like in that gen unlike SRK from senior group.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago

Ranbir iklauta prani hoga is dharti par who is blamed for being a womaniser and at the same time mocked for hiding his gay orientation and long time single relationship.