Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

So you are okay with a man leaving his wife for a more successful women😆

sure people fall in and out of love all the time, no point being in a relationship you're not happy with..

i was talking about dating and relationships not marriage per se because then there's laws involved so

yeah as long as he's not being a toxic douchebag and follow divorce laws and rights..

Edited by Doodh_Ki_Dhuli - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

sure people fall in and out of love all the time, no point being in a relationship you're not happy with..

but yeah as long as he's not being a toxic douchebag and follow divorce laws and rights..

If you are cool, than okay, but some of us have a simple logic about those types.

Leaving someone just because you want someone successful is wrong. So tomorrow that guy will leave that successful woman for someone even more successful. So why I can't have negative opinion of him. I won't regard him highly. Obviously my regards doesn't matter to him, but same way how he might feel about what I think about him, doesn't matter to me.

If he leaves someone because he no longer loves her or they don't have same connection, or one of them cheated or they longer want to be together. it is their life who cares. I mean I won't care, even if they are leaving people for more successful one, but whenever conversations pop up, and people ask me about them, i won't be flattering for them. I will say it as it is.

Originally posted by ponymo

Shaming a woman for having multiple relationships is classic regressive desi mentality.

Multiple relationships isn't an issue. Cheating is. Ranbir cheated multiple times, and earned that sobriquet.

Ranbir isn't called fcukboi for cheating, he is called that for his multiple relationships. Do you follow the social media memes and trends?

And Deepika ko kisne shame kiya?

The post is just asking about the hypocrisy of the society. Ranbir is fcukboi because of multiple relationships while Deepika ke baare mai agar koi yeh point nikale tou counter hota hai, she is strong independent women.

I mean read the ending line of the post, the poster herself(btw original poster is a girl) said, she doesn't hate either, but doesn't understand why one is labelled as fcukboi while another as "her choice".

How about no ðŸ¤” ? 

Thats not all society its one opinion

There's also the opinion that a guy juggling 6/7 girls is cool and a girl doing it is thrashy. 

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

Thats not all society its one opinion

There's also the opinion that a guy juggling 6/7 girls is cool and a girl doing it is thrashy. 

Maroonporsche kiya tu kabhi kabhi apna id aur password bhabhi ko deta hain?

I mean I don't believe you wrote this😆.

See, these are memes pages, and when they say society is basically means memes society, where Ranbir has a reputation of being a fcukboi, so it is basically some girl, probably a Ranbir fan, who wrote this and everyone else copy pasted it 

Originally posted by Peek-A-Boo

How about no ðŸ¤” ? 

You have the right to disagree with that girl, I think she has a point. Ranbir k 3 girlfriends so woh fcukboi, aur Deepika kare toh her choice. From her point of view, she isn't hating on Deepika, just finds the fcukboi label for Ranbir unfair. And key thing to remember, Ranbir isn't called fcukboi for cheating on Deepika in memes world, but because he had 3 top profile gfs and never(hasn't) married them.

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

Maroonporsche kiya tu kabhi kabhi apna id aur password bhabhi ko deta hain?

I mean I don't believe you wrote this😆.

See, these are memes pages, and when they say society is basically means memes society, where Ranbir has a reputation of being a fcukboi, so it is basically some girl, probably a Ranbir fan, who wrote this and everyone else copy pasted it 

Its some random girl bro

Her BF prob cheated with her mom or something and she is bitter. Dont let her sadness make you sad ðŸ˜†

My own opinion is sex anywhere anytime anybody is cool ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by S_H_Y

Same way salman have womaniser image even though he had like 4-5 gf which lasted years and more relationship ,but sanju Baba ,ajay  didnt.

in ranbir case, it's because of deepika victim drama on kwk show with Sonam that sealed it and fact that he date 3 top actresses, technically like salman he only been in 3 relationship that have lasted long.

Selmon Bhoi toh khud hi phaste hain, kisi bhi Bigg Boss ke contestant se agar woh smile bhi kaare toh YouTube mai shipping videos, Twitter main shipping pics aur news mai, "Kiya Salman ki shaadi finally hogi"🤣

I always find it hypocritical, how some people bash rk for dumping their beloved deepu , but go silent when it is well known how she dumped nihar for bigger catch🤡