Thodi si der mein... πŸ€—

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Beautiful and outstanding storysmiley31

Thank you so much Katherine. This means a looooooottttttt for me. πŸ€—

The emotions are at the right place

Loved the characters and the flow of stories

Thanks a lot. You have no idea how happy I am reading this. It's a huge encouragement for a person like me trying hands at writing. Though this story exists for 6 months now, but I am still learning.. 

I have been a silent reader of this story from the 1st chapter

I am so so so that you shared this, because this gives me a chance to thank you πŸ€—. I am humbled that you've spent your valuable time reading this. I 

I request you to send a pm for this story

I will for sure. πŸ˜Š

Waiting for next beautiful update

Next update will be up in a while.. beautiful or not us up to decide as a reader.. πŸ€—

Thank you sooo much... 

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by Sunn_shine

Another wonderful update from your pen. I loved it.. like loveeeeddd it. Every story and writer imagines characters differently and so do you, what I love the most about this story is that you'vr kept the characters so close to the ones in the show. You have your own stort going on but character traits are so well retained. That's commendable. And not just the leads but every character including Tanvi, Masi, Mr. Mehra is so well thought of. Everyone is as important as they could and should be.

Thank you so much for your kind and generous words. I do try to keep characters in their skin but also try to do something absolutely unexpected from them, else how do they make progress. I feel elated reading this.. smiley31

This shows.. I just said the truth.. smiley31

Thank you so much πŸ€—

Rishabh-Prerna conversation is the highlight of the chapter, yet so intellegently you gave Adi-Tanvi their own limelight. Smart work over there. Like mentioned by so many readers, Tanvi's nails filing act was EPIC :) I could imagine show wali Tanvi do that.

I am trying to give each character it's own space, no matter how big or small. But when they appear they should have at least somethig to offer. It would be tricky to begin Tanvi-Aditya as a sepatate love story and I'd be happy to do that but then updates aynge hi nahi. So trying take them along Rishabh-Prerna. Hope you as a reader would like itsmiley42

Good to know this. I am also very keen on how will trear Anurag when he comes back, I have seen a glimpse in the other OS, and he also had his own space. Let's see how his presence changes Prerna-Rishabh-Menaka dynamics. 

I am working on Anurag's sketch but it will take some time before he makes an entry.. but I will try to keep his traits intact and build a character story for him too. 

And Mr. Mehra, he is the best thing to have happened to Rishabh Bajaj in the show. His loyalty is so beautifully shown in the last conversation with Prerna. I lover his last line where he tells Prerna that he could look into Anurag's matter if Bajaj asks him to otherwise he won't. Amazing work there.

I agree Mr. Mehra as been one of the best character of the show. I am glad you liked his last conversation. Thank you 

No doubt about this, Mehra was amazing even with his littlest of presence.

I agree 100%

Thank you for sharing your work with us. Looking forward to the next update. 

Thanks to you that you decide to spend your time reading.. I will try to update by wednesday. 

Waiting for it smiley31

Updating in a while πŸ€—

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

@underline I tried giving them colours somehow it was not working😊

I wanted to make it a light hearted scene, still convey the seriousness of the matter. Your commenta gives me so much relief that it could make you laugh.. yeyyysmiley41

oh it was amazing

Thank you so much πŸ€—

Tanvi and Aditya will be amazing couple and it would just as amazing to watch their story. 

Trying to work on them.. I have to find a way ki aise hi beech beech mein I can show them making some progress.. a little at a time. Let's see how it goes. :)

It is and will go amazing I mean maybe I am thinking like way too future but wedding always makes you question your decisions and remember your past and give us all a bit of romance

Romance? I honestly fail at it.. I will try when the time comes, but it won't be as good as you do in your updates  I lack those skills .. but I will try..

So I am guessing Prerna will ask Mr Bajaj for help with those numbers and that is how they will keep meeting time and again. 

You guessed absolutely right. smiley1

smiley42 waiting

It begins in next updates.. 

Loved the scene between Mr Mehra and Prerna. Simple and all the facts were laid out clean. Nice that Prerna will have one person who she can trust in Mumbai who almost knows everything.

Thank you so much. Mr. Mehra is one sharp person yet loyal to his boss and he also has seen how Prerna had began to affect him but it all came to an end. Now a new beginning is needed but Prerna will have to initiate this time because Rishabh has now shut himself completely. 

You know it becomes even before beautiful when that door inch by inch opens againo 

I agree.. but what needs to be seen is- how I write it. Abhi next se pata chalega

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Meena ji…

Hello Jyoti πŸ€—

Actually I read update 2 days back but bit lazy to type… so late comments

Not an issue Jyoti.. comment when you can.. πŸ˜³ Mujhe to surprise mil jata hai when I see your comments.. 

I had a smile all thru the update..

Yahooo.. I am so happy to know this 

I expected a angry/heated wala outburst between too… but it was cute nok-jhok loved it..smiley20

Hahaa.. na ab heated se mild pe jayenge.. heated will happen on serious issues.. par wo ab thoda maturely deal karenge. Prerna is changing and Bajaj samajhdar bacha hai hi pehle se..πŸ˜ƒ

Tanvi added more beauty to that,  and little movement of Adi, Tanvi and kukkie smiley2

Thank you.. Tanvi, Adi and Kukki ye sunke khush huye πŸ˜†

Grown up tom & jerry right and I would love if u keep this particular fights in tact between them till end... It will spice up the things...

I am planning to keep it that way.. like you said to spice up the things a little. Wish me luck.. πŸ˜Š

Rishab is still not taking caring of himself. And surrounded by too many ladies and kukkie’s giggles on this comment.smiley32

He is not. Pakka workoholic he is.. upar se Kukki hai.. and yesss he is surrounded by too many women.. thats a  facts.. πŸ˜ƒ

Thank fully prerana understood his point after rishab’s explanation but she was so silly to fight for that. He clearly told that they can train, support and help but decision is hers.. Whatever it is??

Yeah always puts forward the reality and lets her take the decision. He did the same. Grow karne mein support karega but cheezein asan nahi karega .. so no undue favours on anyone.

She can go and fight him alone but needs Adi’s help to ask for rishab’s help reg work smiley42

Next chap has this angle. I hope it interest you..

Mehra ji.. I loved this part. 

Mehraji is β€οΈ

Prerana thinks him as a father figure that so nice.

He is.. knows most of her raz too. 

Mehra knows about anurag missing and non-filing of divorce papers good atleast he is updated and he will to find him if rishab says.. even he feels prerana can never be over anurag..

He is ready to help, only if his boss asks him to. Most loyal person to Bajaj, never left his side.

Mam he rahenge mehraji ke liye .. dekhte hai..

He will always respect her as his Mam. Ab dekhna hai if he actually gets to look for Anurag. If he gets his boss's permission.

Continue soon.. 

Posting next in sometime..

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Initially I avoided this fiction for its length, but finally I decided to give it a read and I'm glad I did. 

I can totally understand, length can be a negative because updates are long, some are realllllyyyy long. So thank you so much for your valuable time you spent in reading this. This means a lot to me... πŸ€—

This is so beautifulsmiley27 

Thank you sooo much.. πŸ€—

How I wish the makers had shown something like this after RB left but no...they had to ruin it and give us bhuli bisari daastan. 

Awww.. I feels so good to read this. Thank you so much for your kind words πŸ€—

Every time when RB reminds Pre that she has a 'family' now, I feel pain in my heartsmiley19

This Poor guy doesn't know she lost everything that she had fought for love, trust, family and her child. All gone. I hope she tells him everything real soon. 

Yeah. He doesn't know it yet. Isliye he ends up asking her so many times. He will get to know in next 3 updates.. I am taking things in that direction next update onward.

I've become so greedy for PreRish fictions, they're like my daily dose of happiness.smiley36pls update soon.

I can understand that, mostly stories have PreRish, show never really cared. I that became a reason that so many of us began writing PreRish in our own way leading to so many stories here on this forum

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovelife234

Hi sunshine. I have read your ff "Fight Against Destiny" from the very beginning. It is a wonderful fan fiction. You have penned down the emotions in an amazing way. By reading your stories it feels like we are seeing everything in front of our own eyes. I would request to send me a pm of this story. It is a great amazing brilliant and outstanding story. Do continue. Stay safe everyone.

With lots of best wishes

- LOVELIFE234

Hey Lovelife.. thank you so much for this lovely comment.. loved it. I am so humbled that you decided to give your valuable time to this story. I don't get tired and never will that it really does mean a lot to me. I am no writer but when I read comments like yours it makes me extremely happy and motivated. A huge thank you from the bottom on my heart β€οΈπŸ€—

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Edited by Sunn_shine - 3 years ago