CID Help Desk IV - Page 51

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Sainath-394-cid

Oh my god I'm sorry if I offended you ☹️☹️☹️, it's ok about the info, new infos are always good and no need to apologise, I apologise if I was rude in my previous post

Thank you for clearing my doubts 

Regards 

Sainath

It's ok 

Words can be deadlier than weapons 

Btw If you are interested in more info on the the topic. Many mods and viewbies leave and are given status of veteran member for one year. After that if they don't want to return to moderating the status is removed and they become normal members and get ranks based on their posts 

Visrom was viewbie of CID forum before Minonite or Shreya and before her Ambrosia and Anastasia 

Originally posted by Investigative

It's ok 

Words can be deadlier than weapons 

Btw If you are interested in more info on the the topic. Many mods and viewbies leave and are given status of veteran member for one year. After that if they don't want to return to moderating the status is removed and they become normal members and get ranks based on their posts 

Visrom was viewbie of CID forum before Minonite or Shreya and before her Ambrosia and Anastasia 

Thank you for the info 

Regards 

Sainath

Yes mahasangaram episode with TMKOC

Thank you so much... 

Also, was there one episode where the murders were committed by using a blade inserted in a playing card? If yes then do you remember which episode was that?

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

Thank you so much... 

Also, was there one episode where the murders were committed by using a blade inserted in a playing card? If yes then do you remember which episode was that?

That episode belongs in 600's.  (I remember watching it a long time ago...........I remember the scene in which Dr Salunkhe hands two cards to ACP sir and he weighs them and says that one of the cards is heavy....)  I'm currently rewatching the show from start ( today I watched episode 592) I'll reply in this thread if I see that episode in the near future

Edited by CID-fan-394 - 3 years ago

That's  some episode in 600's.  (I remember watching it a long time ago...........I remember the scene in wich dr salunkhe hands two cards to ACP sir and he weighs them and says that one of the cards is heavy....)  I'm currently rewatching the show from start ( today I watched episode 592) I'll reply in this thread if I see that episode in the near future

Yeah... I do remember that. It's just that I have forgotten the episode number.

Please do so if you see that episode.

And thank you... I'll try and search again for the episode.

Can anyone please tell me the plotline by which Rajat left CID?

he was last seen on Rahasya Deep Part 04 Episode 1007 , you can check that episode on YouTube.  If anyone need any queries or help visit my profile Thanks.  

Originally posted by MSRishab007

Can anyone please tell me the plotline by which Rajat left CID?

As the member @mohammed jobayer said above (he's banned and I'm reiterating the answer) he was last seen in episode 1007 - Rahasya dweep part 4

Hope this helps 

Regards

Sainath

Edited by Sainath-394-cid - 3 years ago

Would anyone tell me which CID EPISODES were aired on June 23 and 24 (2020) on Sony TV as a CLASSIC episode

I was reading old threads and came across  a  discussion about CID comics.....was that ever released???

Edited by Sainath-394-cid - 3 years ago