CID Help Desk IV - Page 50

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Ravalnath

I HAVE CID SB 'JAWS OF DEATH' FULL EPISODE IN GOOD QUALITY  DO U WANT IF WANT I CAN UPLOAD FOR YOU

Please upload and share on archive thread or with Thread Admins so that all can benefit 

Hello...

I saw one random scene where Abhijeet sir, Dr. Tarika, Sachin and Shreya were enacting something...probably revealing the entire story about the murders that took place or something in front of a group of people. Abhijeet sir was wearing a black jacket, muffler/stole and was having a damru in his hand and was the narrator. 

Can anyone tell me to which episode does this clip belong?

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

Hello...

I saw one random scene where Abhijeet sir, Dr. Tarika, Sachin and Shreya were enacting something...probably revealing the entire story about the murders that took place or something in front of a group of people. Abhijeet sir was wearing a black jacket, muffler/stole and was having a damru in his hand and was the narrator. 

Can anyone tell me to which episode does this clip belong?

I remember watching this episode a few months back......I think it was the mahasangaram series.......I don't know which part

Hope this helps

Regards

Sainath

Originally posted by Sainath-394-cid

I remember watching this episode a few months back......I think it was the mahasangaram series.......I don't know which part

Hope this helps

Regards

Sainath

Thank you so much...

I'll try to find out the episode number.

By the way, you mean the CID mahasangam with TMKOC? Right?

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago

I have this doubt for months now and I don't know where to ask it's not related to CID. What is the hierarchy of I-F ranks?

Like in this thread;

It's given as 

50 - 199

Groupbie

200 - 999

1000 - 2499

Goldie

2500 - 4999

IF - Dazzler

5000 - 9999

IF - Rockerz

10000 - 24999

IF - Sizzlerz    

25000 - 49999

IF - Stunnerz 

50000 - 99999

IF - Addictz    

100000 onwards

IF - Achieverz

But I've seen many members with titles as IF Veteran member, Veiwbie ,videobie,, coolbie (I'm not really sure that I saw this particular title) , moderator, admin group........so my question is where do these intermediate ranks stand? What is the chronological order of these ranks I'm not asking about moderator and admin group rank  because I know it's the highest but I'm asking for veiwbie and veteran member rank

Also can I please get chronological order of the ranks

Thanks in advance

Regards 

Sainath

Edited by Sainath-394-cid - 3 years ago

I have this doubt for months now and I don't know where to ask it's not related to CID. What is the hierarchy of I-F ranks?

Like in this thread;

It's given as 

50 - 199

Groupbie

200 - 999

1000 - 2499

Goldie

2500 - 4999

IF - Dazzler

5000 - 9999

IF - Rockerz

10000 - 24999

IF - Sizzlerz    

25000 - 49999

IF - Stunnerz 

50000 - 99999

IF - Addictz    

100000 onwards

IF - Achieverz

But I've seen many members with titles as IF Veteran member, Veiwbie ,videobie,, coolbie (I'm not really sure that I saw this particular title) , moderator, admin group........so my question is where do these intermediate ranks stand? And how many posts does it take to reach it? I'm not asking about moderator and admin group rank but I'm asking for veiwbie and veteran member rank

Also can I please get a list of all ranks in IF with the no of posts

Thanks in advance

Regards 

Sainath

Veteran member, Veiwbie ,videobie,, coolbie etc are not normal ranks but are members of IF development team

. These people take care of forums.  They see that no abusive language is being used or no cyber bullying  is done.  In short they bring order to forums 

IF veteran member are people who used to be viewbie  or Moderators.  Bit have now left .They no longer have any power. 

Viewbie is a moderator  who takes care of single forum while moderator takes care of whole forum. Channel moderator takes care of all show forums of a channel. Global moderator is a manager of whole IF 

Coolbies have no powers but they write written updates 

Viewbue are no longer a rank . They used to share videos but later this tag was removed 

All these positions are voluntary and are not paid . People get this stays based on certain criteria 

Hope this answered your question 

Edited by Investigative - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Investigative

Veteran member, Veiwbie ,videobie,, coolbie etc are not normal ranks but are members of IF development team

. These people take care of forums.  They see that no abusive language is being used or no cyber bullying  is done.  In short they bring order to forums 

IF veteran member are people who used to be viewbie  or Moderators.  Bit have now left .They no longer have any power. 

Viewbie is a moderator  who takes care of single forum while moderator takes care of whole forum. Channel moderator takes care of all show forums of a channel. Global moderator is a manager of whole IF 

All these positions are voluntary and are not paid . People get this stays based on certain criteria 

Hope this answered your question 

Thank you so much but  I  didn't ask if they were paid, my main question was about the chronology of these ranks/titles

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

Thank you so much...

I'll try to find out the episode number.

By the way, you mean the CID mahasangam with TMKOC? Right?

Yes mahasangaram episode with TMKOC

Thanks but I didn't ask if they were paid, I asked about the criteria

Thank you 

The criteria officially is your behaviour , organisational skills conduct etc. It is said that site admin keeps a lookout  for people who can manage a forum and behave well. And people are chosen based on the work they do on a forum.

Unofficially the criteria is who you are friends with and who recommends your name 

Hope now I have answered your question 

If I haven't I apologise 

Also I apologise for giving you an information you had not asked for 

Originally posted by Investigative

The criteria officially is your behaviour , organisational skills conduct etc. It is said that site admin keeps a lookout  for people who can manage a forum and behave well. And people are chosen based on the work they do on a forum.

Unofficially the criteria is who you are friends with and who recommends your name 

Hope now I have answered your question 

If I haven't I apologise 

Also I apologise for giving you an information you had not asked for 

Oh my god I'm sorry if I offended you ☹️☹️☹️, it's ok about the info, new infos are always good and no need to apologise, I apologise if I was rude in my previous post

Thank you for clearing my doubts 

Regards 

Sainath