Mahabharat

Krishna Draupadi

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

My most favourite thing in Mahabharat is Krishna and Draupadi's relationship.

Pure love and friendship between them. She could share all her sorrows with him and helped her in her most tough times. When her husbands couldn't do anything, only he helped! He also made her accept that her children will die, an impossible feat , but only he could convince her. 

Their bond is so unique and I feel such pure intense friendship, i have never seen anywhere. 

Also I like how Krishna says, instead of taking revenge, you should bring justice to the world. 

I wish I had a friend like Krishna. I wouldn't need any other relationship in my life. That sort of protection and strength and peace only true love can give you.

On a side note, any good books novels on Krishna and Draupadi or any novels which highlight their bond?! I read Palace of Illusions and I loved it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

everyone is talking abt palace of illusions i think i need to read it 

.Lonewalker. thumbnail

Please don't read Palace of Illusion ðŸ˜†

HearMeRoar thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: arnavfluffy

My most favourite thing in Mahabharat is Krishna and Draupadi's relationship.

Pure love and friendship between them. She could share all her sorrows with him and helped her in her most tough times. When her husbands couldn't do anything, only he helped! He also made her accept that her children will die, an impossible feat , but only he could convince her. 

Their bond is so unique and I feel such pure intense friendship, i have never seen anywhere. 

Also I like how Krishna says, instead of taking revenge, you should bring justice to the world. 

I wish I had a friend like Krishna. I wouldn't need any other relationship in my life. That sort of protection and strength and peace only true love can give you.

On a side note, any good books novels on Krishna and Draupadi or any novels which highlight their bond?! I read Palace of Illusions and I loved it.

Please read text. While Krishna and Panchali had real and solid bonding, the relationship was not at all like the show. SHE saved herself in the text, and there was no Krishna to rescue. In fact, Panchali calls him out on it by saying when she needed help, even he wasn't around. SHE lectures HIM on duty in the text, TWICE.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Please read text. While Krishna and Panchali had real and solid bonding, the relationship was not at all like the show. SHE saved herself in the text, and there was no Krishna to rescue. In fact, Panchali calls him out on it by saying when she needed help, even he wasn't around. SHE lectures HIM on duty in the text, TWICE.

Oh really!! wow, i did not know this. I havent read the original text. I have seen only tv shows and amar chitra katha comics and of course the stories i have been hearing since ages.

This is really interesting. I am not a fan of damsel in distress tropes too much, but i can allow in this case because Krishna is God.