Rashami Desai CC #3: Uttaran Dekhi Sabney Hai, Abhi Chadhan Bhi Dekhog

Posted: 3 years ago

Welcome you to the world

Of Cutest, Sweetest and Incredibly Talented

smiley27Rashami Desaismiley27

Here in this Chat Club you can discuss everything related to Rashami.

"She's the kind of Queen that knows her crown isnt on her head but in her soul" smiley42smiley27

#SolidWomanRashamismiley42

Her insta feed is a thing of beauty <3 

The like section of Rashmi's today's post, and the comments by her friends and family (Tanna commented as well<3)

https://twitter.com/Rashami_Ke_Liye/status/1264157926480019457

Am I supposed to be sad about Naagin ending/ Rashmi not being in the show? I am just happy that I don't have to kill any more of my brain cells  because of that show 🤣

Plus, she is confirmed working with Ekta again. 😎 Hoping the best for this sunshine of a human<3 

Congratulations guys for new CC 🤗

Daljeet is very sweet ya..she often comment on rashami's pic...asim and umar liked it too 😆

Also im very happy she isnt doin naagin post lockdown... 🤣 i mean say whatever ya...she shd do something challenging type and different roles now....i really hope her webseries wala project is something good unlike naagin..😆

Originally posted by SilentSilver

Her insta feed is a thing of beauty <3 

i swear <3! whattaaa gorgeous hoooman!! ❤️ 

Originally posted by SilentSilver

Am I supposed to be sad about Naagin ending/ Rashmi not being in the show? I am just happy that I don't have to kill any more of my brain cells  because of that show 🤣

Plus, she is confirmed working with Ekta again. 😎 Hoping the best for this sunshine of a human<3 

i must say bohat himmat chaiye hoti hai to watch naagin...you are bravestttttt 🤣 no offence :P 

Originally posted by AblazedEnigma..

Congratulations guys for new CC 🤗

Daljeet is very sweet ya..she often comment on rashami's pic...asim and umar liked it too 😆

Also im very happy she isnt doin naagin post lockdown... 🤣 i mean say whatever ya...she shd do something challenging type and different roles now....i really hope her webseries wala project is something good unlike naagin..😆

Umar, and even Asim's sister like her pics a lot. 😆Asim he rare che  😆Also, for some random reason I am still following Himanshi and she strangely posts a lot of memes🤣

SAME. I really hope it is something that has good content.  ❤️

You know, if not eliminated so early, I am kinda sure that Daljeet and Rashami could have been good friends. But of them have similar temperaments, personal hardships and a certain level of maturity. 

Originally posted by AblazedEnigma..

i must say bohat himmat chaiye hoti hai to watch naagin...you are bravestttttt 🤣 no offence :P 

WHAT NO OFFENSE?  I need compensation for my dead brain cells and sanity risk.