SEHREEM IS REAL and why I believe so

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

there used to be an article here about believing in my ship Sehreem... but Apparently the fandom has fears that i cannot contain... so instead I deleted the damn article...

sorry if i hurt you,

i still believe in sehreem

Edited by Angelspearl_thr - 3 years ago

! Haww! This post is loveπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ no words 

jao jake mere ff padho...πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„This is ur lockdown homework....😜😜😜😝😝😸

Originally posted by pyaar2012

! Haww! This post is loveπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ no words 

jao jake mere ff padho...πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„This is ur lockdown homework....😜😜😜😝😝😸

Thank you! I have to ask you, On insta I'm getting such negativity, tons of people have asked me to take it down. should I? they say it will affect the fandoms relationship with sehreem...

See, i always respect privacy. Even if they have such thing, its their personal  affair. We should not bug into it. If u have any thing to share. Do share iy here bcoz, here ppl are much more open minded.We support even healthy criticism and here ppl really respects others opinion even if they themselves, possess something different. I would advice u not to post any such thing in insta bcoz sehreem is active  in insta and they do read the posts given. IF is a better place to discuss ur opinion. So it will b comfortable  for u also to discuss anything and everything  here. Welcome to our dream world.

I would request u to read Nighaien and Ishqiyan written by me. I will soon update the new parts. Hope u will enjoy that.

Originally posted by pyaar2012

See, i always respect privacy. Even if they have such thing, its their personal  affair. We should not bug into it. If u have any thing to share. Do share iy here bcoz, here ppl are much more open minded.We support even healthy criticism and here ppl really respects others opinion even if they themselves, possess something different. I would advice u not to post any such thing in insta bcoz sehreem is active  in insta and they do read the posts given. IF is a better place to discuss ur opinion. So it will b comfortable  for u also to discuss anything and everything  here. Welcome to our dream world.

I would request u to read Nighaien and Ishqiyan written by me. I will soon update the new parts. Hope u will enjoy that.

people in insta are saying remove it from IF

That i cnt say...as i said i blv in privacy. It should b ur opinion.

Angel,  i have just come to know, duscussing actors private  life is not allowed. So better it is not to do that. I was unaware  of it. I loved ur post. But this is against  rule so i sincerely  apologized  that i gave wrong idea to u. 

Its okay, thanks for the update

Wat happened?? Can anyone explain??