story presumption on rabta

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

shoot will begin on 20th  June .since there will be no romantic or intimate scene ,what are ur presumptions regarding the story line. just make it a fun thing .... alets see how it matches ?

kalma on video call as malhar will go to affected area to protect the citizen for relef service

sarthak stuck  in delhi ,anu writes  letter to him but never post it

swara pursue her lavni dream by watching u tube videos.

these are my mine what are urs?

In thr already no romance between kalma

Ab order bhi hai so kalma fight with each other more

Originally posted by pyaar2012

shoot will begin on 20th  June .since there will be no romantic or intimate scene ,what are ur presumptions regarding the story line. just make it a fun thing .... alets see how it matches ?

kalma on video call as malhar will go to affected area to protect the citizen for relef service

I'm not sure how ITV will be able to shoot like that. Forget KalMa, even AnuYani and all the other people need to interact with each other. I read somewhere that those who ate shooting together will have to take COVID tests to make sure they are not infected. That makes more sense than shooting ITV with no interactions between characters. 

Since romance is difficult this would be a good time to show Kalyani attending online lessons and progressing to complete her studies.

Sarthak can attend cases thru virtual court. 

Malhar of course has to go out since he is in essential service. 

Swara can also do online course of her choice. 

Dont think negative always dear! kalma ki fights atleast reasonable hote hai. Atleast the girl raise her voice atleast her man try to mitigate thing.He also shows his anger when necessary.And now even fighting is also seems impossible due to Covid. And moreover, we have discussed umpteenth time the reason behind the fifghts. Mein literally tired hoon yar yeh sun sun ke they fightc. Malhar and kalyani ki age, nature and thought process alag hai thats the reason they fight. Lol typed a lot. No hard feeling. And leelu ab koi couple kuchi koo romance  vaise bhi nhi karega..

Edited by pyaar2012 - 3 years ago

Dont think negative always dear! kalma ki fights atleast reasonable hote hai. Atleast the girl raise her voice atleast her man try to mitigate thing.He also shows his anger when necessary.And now even fighting is also seems impossible due to Covid. And moreover, we have discussed umpteenth time the reason behind the fifghts. Mein literally tired hoon yar yeh sun sun ke they fightc. Malhar and kalyani ki age, nature and thought process alag hai thats the reason they fight. Lol typed a lot. No hard feeling. And leelu ab koi couple kuchi koo romance  vaise bhi nhi karega..

Haa kya kare fate hai hamara

We should see kalma fight more than romance

Edited by leelavathi845 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by leelavathi845

Haa kya kare fate hai hamara

We should see kalma fight more than romance

Tum logo ko bolke vi faida nhi. Itna bda post kiya fir vi tum nhi samjhi leelu! Vaise vi lockdown ki vajah se negativity hai...upar s ppl are discussing of fight. Ek show mein leads sirf romance nhi karte fir vi hume kalma ko best of best romance karte dekha hai...How silly is that to expect ppl a  always doinf romance  khair  i am tired of discussing the same thing...logo ko nhi samjhana toh mein kya karun!☹☹😰

Edited by pyaar2012 - 3 years ago

Tum logo ko bolke vi faida nhi. Itna bda post kiya fir vi tum nhi samjhi leelu! Vaise vi lockdown ki vajah se negativity hai...upar s ppl are discussing of fight. Ek show mein leads sirf romance nhi karte fir vi hume kalma ko best of best romance karte dekha hai...How silly is that to expect ppl a  always doinf romance  khair  i am tired of discussing the same thing...logo ko nhi samjhana toh mein kya karun!☹☹😰

I understand 

only we discuss about positive 

We except for good trp

I think we get lots of surprise from kalma

Edited by leelavathi845 - 3 years ago

dont expect anything  before sept.

dont expect anything  before sept.

But some news say that shooting start from end of June