Asya FF : Dekh Dilne Seekhli Baatein Sufiyana

Posted: 3 years ago

Hi lovelies!

I am thinking of starting a new ff since I have nothing better to do these quarantine days.

This is a preview of the first chapter. Let me know if you like it and want me to continue...

Storyline: Follows shows characters and storyline up until the night where Asad gives Zoya an employment letter.

CHAPTER 1

Zoya walked into the kitchen to get a glass of chilled water. Her mind was a mess and her body tired. Yesterday had took a toll on her and there was only one question that troubled her conscience.

How exactly does one manage when the reason for your existence doesn’t exist? She was officially an orphan now. She winced at the thought.

She heard a door squeak open and didn’t have to look to know. She even recognized the sound of his footsteps now. She sighed and turned around.

“Ms. Faaroqui?”

She just looked at him with enquiring eyes, waiting for him to continue.

“So…everything is okay with the letter, right? Any additional information you’d like to add?”

She controlled an involuntary smile. He had simply come up to her and placed an employment letter in her hands earlier that night. With no explanations or confessions. This guy!

But she understood. Her mind wandered off to last night.

She was devastated! Not only because her worst nightmare had hit her in the face, also because a certain realisation had.

He had held her close at her father’s gravesite and comforted her when they reached home. But the moment she had stepped back into her room and touched her suitcase to pack, it had hit her like a bolt of lightning. All these days she struggled to put a name to her feelings and suddenly it was so clear. Maybe it was her vulnerable state that tore down her pathetic defence wall, but she could no longer deny it.

She was in love with him. And he most definitely wasn’t. Just because he was there for her today didn’t mean he felt the same.

Tired from all the emotions and curveballs life threw her way, she had melted to the floor and simply wept till sleep took over.

“Ms. Faaroqui?” He waved a hand in front of her face. He had been calling her for a minute now.

Was she still in shock? Was she okay?

Zoya snapped back to reality and stared at the man who stood oblivious to the life changing epiphany she had overnight. Wait what was he asking? Letter, right!

She had a mind to tease him but something in his eyes stopped her. He looked so...sincere.

“No, I believe it’s okay. Although I should probably hand over my resume to you”

The smile gods must have been impressed that day cause Asad’s smile lit up the kitchen.

Zoya forgot how to breathe. MA!

“That’s a good idea.” For a moment he just stood there not knowing what to say, his own mind clouded with just plain delight.

Get a grip Asad!

“I can drop you at the immigration office tomorrow” he started when he saw her leaving. He didn’t know why but he still wanted to confirm.

“Sounds good” she turned around to say.

He saw her stop in her tracks then, turn around once more and whisper “Thank you Mr. Khan…for everything.”, her eyes gentle mirroring his own.

“Anything” he whispered back when he knew she couldn’t hear.

xx

Other works

Asya ff nobody but you completed

asya os "movie night"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for all the wonderful comments! 

Edited by Vintageflower - 3 years ago

Okay I'm RESing my comment.

will be back soon after a read :)

UnRES

Aww this was so cute and very nicely written. 

Very very nice concept. There are very few stories on the forum with this track as backdrop.

would love to read more. :)

Edited by EuphoricDamsel. - 3 years ago

Wow this is brilliant. Brings back all that FEELS! I remember that episode when he gave her the letter. And to get a different (way better) continuation to that scene is just awesome! 

Looking forward to read the whole thing! All the best xx 

Wow😃 ... Really looking forward to read this one... Will be reading a new story after such a long time ... And it's a FF❣️ ... Means more updates❣️❣️... Wow we got lucky😛... 😍Update soon

Update soonish .. 

Haayee

I'm so happy 

Forum is slowly waking upppp

Originally posted by EuphoricDamsel.

Okay I'm RESing my comment.

will be back soon after a read :)

waiting :D

Originally posted by farz_parachute

Wow this is brilliant. Brings back all that FEELS! I remember that episode when he gave her the letter. And to get a different (way better) continuation to that scene is just awesome! 

Looking forward to read the whole thing! All the best xx 

Thank you ❤️. updating the rest of chapter 1 now. I think we all miss those golden days of qh

Originally posted by isha123asya

Wow😃 ... Really looking forward to read this one... Will be reading a new story after such a long time ... And it's a FF❣️ ... Means more updates❣️❣️... Wow we got lucky😛... 😍Update soon

Thank you ❤️. updating rest of ch 1. looking forward to all your lovely comments

Originally posted by kavyapramod99

Update soonish .. 

Haayee

I'm so happy 

Forum is slowly waking upppp

Thankyou 😃 updating right now.

CHAPTER 1

Aaj jaane ki zidd na karo...yunhi pehlu main baithi raho

Zoya walked into the kitchen to get a glass of chilled water. Her mind was a mess and her body tired. Yesterday had took a toll on her and there was only one question that troubled her conscience.

How exactly does one manage when the reason for your existence doesn’t exist? She was officially an orphan now. She winced at the thought.

She heard a door squeak open and didn’t have to look to know. She even recognized the sound of his footsteps now. She sighed and turned around.

“Ms. Faaroqui?”

She just looked at him with enquiring eyes, waiting for him to continue.

“So…everything is okay with the letter, right? Any additional information you’d like to add?”

She controlled an involuntary smile. He had simply come up to her and placed an employment letter in her hands earlier that night. With no explanations or confessions. This guy!

But she understood. Her mind wandered off to last night.

She was devastated! Not only because her worst nightmare had hit her in the face, also because a certain realisation had.

He had held her close at her father’s gravesite and comforted her when they reached home. But the moment she had stepped back into her room and touched her suitcase to pack, it had hit her like a bolt of lightning. All these days she struggled to put a name to her feelings and suddenly it was so clear. Maybe it was her vulnerable state that tore down her pathetic defence wall, but she could no longer deny it.

She was in love with him. And he most definitely wasn’t. Just because he was there for her today didn’t mean he felt the same.

Tired from all the emotions and curveballs life threw her way, she had melted to the floor and simply wept till sleep took over.

“Ms. Faaroqui?” He waved a hand in front of her face. He had been calling her for a minute now.

Was she still in shock? Was she okay?

Zoya snapped back to reality and stared at the man who stood oblivious to the life changing epiphany she had overnight. Wait what was he asking? Letter, right!

She had a mind to tease him but something in his eyes stopped her. He just looked so...sincere.

“No, I believe it’s okay. Although I should probably hand over my resume to you”

The smile gods must have been impressed that day cause Asad’s smile lit up the kitchen.

Zoya forgot how to breathe. MA!

“That’s a good idea.” For a moment he just stood there not knowing what to say, his own mind clouded with just plain delight.

Get a grip Asad!

“I can drop you at the immigration office tomorrow” he started when he saw her leaving. He didn’t know why but he still wanted to confirm.

“Sounds good” she turned around to say.

He saw her stop in her tracks again, turn around once more and whisper “Thank you Mr. Khan…for everything.”, her eyes gentle mirroring his own.

“Anything” he whispered back when he knew she couldn’t hear.

xx

She couldn’t sleep. That look in his eyes and those curved lips accentuating the little dimple made it impossible.

Damn you Jahapanah! Why did he have to be so irresistible? It wasn’t fair.

She yawned again as she made his black coffee.

Ugh! How did he drink this atrocity? Yuck.

It was 7.00 in the morning now. She had figured she might as well do something useful cause sleep was surely not making an appearance. He had shown her he cared. She would too.

She wiped his plate for the umpteenth time making sure all the breadcrumbs were wiped off.

Mr. OCD Ahmed Khan. Huh!

Asad stepped out of his room feeling chipper than usual. He made his way to Zoya’s room to make sure she was up. He knew she wasn’t a morning person and there was no way he wanted to be late. Not for this.

“Good morning Mr. Khan” she called out to him as she smiled up a dimpled smile at him.

So, he wasn’t the only one who didn’t want to be late. Good.

“Good morning”, he replied back smiling his half smile as he made his way to the kitchen but stopped at the sight that greeted him.

She had made him another one of those cute smiley sandwiches. He wouldn’t be shocked if he looked like one of the sandwiches right about now.

“Thank you”, he simply whispered as he took his seat beside her. They finished the breakfast in silence.

As Zoya took away the dishes to put in the sink, he made his way out to the car.

It was going to be a good day; he could feel it.

xx

Chapter 2 continued under...

Edited by Vintageflower - 3 years ago