Mahabharat Retelecast Discussion Thread 2

Posted: 3 years ago

What the hell is wrong with SP MB??? They're showing old memories which are not on hotstar current episodes🤣🤬

Originally posted by rmahi25

What the hell is wrong with SP MB??? They're showing old memories which are not on hotstar current episodes🤣🤬

exactly why they are showing old scenes🤣first they edited so much now are they dragging by showing old scenes?🤣

Originally posted by Lazybird_Silpa

exactly why they are showing old scenes🤣first they edited so much now are they dragging by showing old scenes?🤣

Getting bored

Just saw MB Sunday episode promo then what was that movie promo for Sunday 🤦or did i see the timing wrong 🤔

Edited by Lazybird_Silpa - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Lazybird_Silpa

Just saw MB Sunday episode promo then what was that movie promo for Sunday 🤦or did i see the timing wrong 🤔

WAR movie is on Star gold channel...by 8pm

😆 SP re-telecasted few mins of sterday'S episode today too without chopping d flashback scenes of sterday'S episode ... Magic of TRPs 😆

Originally posted by l-NiklausFan-l

WAR movie is on Star gold channel...by 8pm

oh ok it will be on star gold.i didn't see it 🤦

i was wondering why they are showing shishupal vadh

they should have aired at normal pace without cutting the episodes. They failed to calculate the time available and episodes properly. By end of april everyone knew shooting wasnt going to start by june end. yet they kept cutting episodes for a 1.5 hour time fame

https://twitter.com/DewaSnS3/status/1263817126336499714?s=20

i saw this pic of our trio i guess one of our MB boys trips fall in love with their bonding...❤

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago