Guddan

Guddan to take Generation leap post lockdown???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: kshah1987

i assume with Kanika as daughter? 

Yup...it vl b mstly Akshan's daughter.....v had discussed ths u remember....

Kanishnishant thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ok iam quiting with out nishant I cant πŸ’”πŸ’”

Sangitaluthra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It’s so funny that the show is making unnecessary experiments when they already have such a big Trump Card ,The Akshans chemistry,We can have their babies ,Some hectic career issues of Guddan and a very possessive AJ,If they try stupid leaps that too without Nishant and Bahus  then we all know that the show will land up nowhere ....

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I dont know what the intention of makers are, but if things go well and lockdown ends and things go back to normal earlier than expected i think there is still chance for the show to continue with akshan.

and if they intend to continue the show with generation leap can they at least change the title of the show cause gtnhp was only meant for akshan. and generation leap doesnt work well when main couple isnt present.

if i have to choose between generation leap and off air i would go with off air cause not many will accept the generation leap unless nishika are still part of the show, even then it isnt a good idea 

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

I dont know what the intention of makers are, but if things go well and lockdown ends and things go back to normal earlier than expected i think there is still chance for the show to continue with akshan.

and if they intend to continue the show with generation leap can they at least change the title of the show cause gtnhp was only meant for akshan. and generation leap doesnt work well when main couple isnt present.

if i have to choose between generation leap and off air i would go with off air cause not many will accept the generation leap unless nishika are still part of the show, even then it isnt a good idea 

They would have to do like a spin-off, similar to how Kundali spun off from Kumkum. 

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kshah1987

They would have to do like a spin-off, similar to how Kundali spun off from Kumkum. 

spin off dosent hav same leads....its complytly with new star cast....

RISH1234 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

Me too would choose the shw to go offair rathe than generation leap...

ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Want...............choose the show to go off air ...

Without Nishika...mostly FAN... Stop Watching