Users

Frequent Posters

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

This portal is fake roshi can’t trust them 

If cast confirm then it’s true until then relax 

in my opinion they need to end it 

season 2 with story change actors same will be better choice because nothing left to explore in the show

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 3 years ago
RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

This portal is fake roshi can’t trust them 

If cast confirm then it’s true until then relax 

in my opinion they need to end it 

season 2 with story change actors same will be better choice because nothing left to explore in the show

Either of the news of show gng offair or nish ni more part of d shw...its true....i would b more happy if shw ends...rathr thn brngng in new hero nd all....

Nish has givn enough hints in all hs lives....its more of hm nt being part of d shw...

I second tht of season 2 vth same cast...bt tht dosent happn honestly ...its always d fresh pair...

an_shaini thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This news was shown on saas bahu aur saazish too😔

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_shaini

This news was shown on saas bahu aur saazish too😔

ya...i knw...

ALMOST100 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes the news is true. Nishant sir also said that it's complicated so he don't want to say anything. So fans can't do anything. 

smanisha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

when it was shown i dont know can anyone plz post that news of sbs if dont mind .plz if it is the case we will lose our both nish or akshan. i  still want to hope its fake news to be postive.and onething i want to tell is i truly feel that zeetv is partial to gtnhp mujhe aisa laga toh kaha maine aisa observe kia hai.(so sorry if it is hurting anyone really sorry)

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

if sbs showed show is going off air then maybe its true cause sbs wont usually lie unless the show gets extension post lockdown

and plus this time nishant's caption seriously indicates about this indirectly i maybe wrong plus kanika who used to be so active on social media isnt that active these days

if the show came to an end, i would say whatever they showed last is not the worst ending at least Akshan reunited and they got happily married(out of all Akshan marriages their last marriage was my fav one), but yeah what i really wanted to saw was akshan having a kid which wont happen (kaash before leap they showed kid track) but its okay at least no sad ending. 

jo hota hai ache ke liye hota hai. and plus though i didnt really follow the show much post alisha track, this show would still remain close to my heart only cause of nishika/akshan. akshan will remain my all time fav itv pair and i royally ignore whatever track i didnt liked.and yeah i stopped watching itv serials this year already, so gtnnp will be the last itv show i watched. 

and whenever i have been salty regarding the show, i apologise to the fans was just upset with how some and tracks turned out in the show and just wanted to express my opinion had no intention to hurt anyone, once again sorry for that.

my best wishes to nishant and kanika for their future career and i really really want to see them together as a jodi again be it music video, web series or even movies somehow! 

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i'm Ok with it ending here to be honest. Hopefully they can do one or two shows to close everything out properly. 

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hints of the worst is evident 

While no show, its crew, its cast deserve an sudden abrupt wrap 

No fans or fandom deserve the other dreaded & heavily hinted option (actually any of the 2 options) 

No fans deserve their heart being brutally stabbed, their sentiments being stepped on & trashed on dustbin

My Akshan is one couple that deserves to be together united forever 

With them in Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega, the show has forever lightened me with happiness....

I have not just watched it but lived every moment of Akshan

& I want to keep doing so as for my Akshan still have much more left to explore.... 

I want to keep eagerly waiting for clock to strike 8:00 PM IST every Monday-Friday

I want Nishant Malkani & Kanika Mann to keep lighting up my screen as Akshan

I want to keep watching Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega in Zee tv with the very same excitement as I have always been up until now.

No at the moment I cannot think of letting this beautiful show & its awesome cast go.... not like this 

Nor can I digest the thought of either of Guddan without AJ or AJ without Guddan. This is one show I believe that deserves to stay with its full cast intact for I believe with Nishant & Kanika & the entire principal cast it has the ability to turn ON the light in our life even at the darkest of times. Nope I am not trying to sound poet-like, or just say things for the sake of saying.... For honestly, this show gave me 30 minutes of beautiful break into another world out of some of the darkest-worry-filled-stressful 24 hours. 

I want Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega to keep running with Nishant Malkani & Kanika Mann as Akshan on Zee tv. I want Nishant Malkani & Kanika Mann to keep coming on my screen as Akshan & make me smile. I want them to keep coming & making my heart light when I feel down. I want to keep taking the daily 30 min. break from my daily boring & not-exciting stresses & tensions & get lost into Akshan's much more unique yet at times-relatable worries & tensions.

(Kabhi kabhi unka tension dekh ke apna kam lagta hai & kabhi kabhi I am like, hain ? aisa bhi hota hai ???!)

Edited by captainplus - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS